Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Is the aunt milking scene bugged? I got her the jug, when I go at the night in the shack she says I still didn't finish what I'm supposed to ._.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
There's additional actions required now to activate or progress many scenes. Also the saves wont load, so don't exit your game.

J

JoanaStevens

map is bugged, during my actual play my map icon got grey and now i cant change locations

RedFox78

Mar 24, 2017
map is bugged, during my actual play my map icon got grey and now i cant change locations
I guess it's the scene where you have to go to the shower to fix the pipe? after you've been to the shower you need to go to the basement and turn off the water-valve

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Some scenes disable the map until they are completed: Shower and the pipe, Milk delivery, infection cleanup.. Before changing the internal variable or closing down the game make sure you have tried all the options around.
You could mess up with a trigger for later if not.

Reactions: groove888

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Anyone know wtf you are supposed to do for the aunt before you can milk her? I got the book, there was no option to pick up her outfit though, maybe it's bugged or something now?

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know wtf you are supposed to do for the aunt before you can milk her? I got the book, there was no option to pick up her outfit though, maybe it's bugged or something now?
you have to give her the milk jug first before you can pick up the outfit

aizenx

Aug 13, 2016
You need to talk to the aunt during daytime about getting a bull to breed. After a day or two, Talk to her again and suggest that you'll be the bull that will breed with her.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes