FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
My save so far.
Becca, roxxy, missy completed. I don't like crystal that's why i didn't do anything with her.
I only played roxxy's story in this save so if you want mia, diane, jenny, debbie or someone else you have to do it yourself.

Avams

Jan 10, 2018
Removing the incest patch did nothing for me unfortunatley with the crashes making the insurance claim on the car, and finding the cat in the graveyard.
Will just wait for a patch for bug fixes, like the game so far though.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Owning Dexter is the best part of the game. Becky kicking him in the nuts, exposing his tiny dick and then kicking his ass was satisfying. Big, slow and useless at sport. That man is a joke.

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
My save game..
Known bug..
Major bug
a. if i pick cat in cemetery, i got throw back to main menu
b. bug at mrs chemistry (i already got her key code, but she keep asking to get from principal room)
c. some bug at stolen good (already got them, but i keep got message to convice buglar to point the good)
Minor Bug
a. unknown

Cookiejar
most of them already unlocked (exept Mom, Sister and some other)

*sorry for my bad english

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
Same thing with me. De: After I get Master Blaster and talked with June I returned to Mrs Okita and next day I came it's started to play first scene entering the class with blowing chemistry.
Start new game, and just route her story (without folowing story other teacher) seems fix it..

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Noone really knows how big the next update is going to be. I'd say 2 - 3 months sounds reasonable in this case.

Edit: He started working on 0.17 about a week ago.
I wish it would be as big as 016 update and the time for it would be shortened.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
how can i rollback scene with the mouse whell, this seem to be disabled since 0.14
I sure they disabled it to exclude/minimize some bugs/locks that can be related to it, especially when it comes to stats and scenes are related to them. The same goes probably for the map not being usable in some locations anymore.
I wish it would be as big as 016 update and the time for it would be shortened.
Well, there's no magic involved and they can only work as much as is possible. Though we may be lucky and they manage to get it done by halloween. In that case we may get 1,5 updates in one, including some halloween stuff.

Reactions: rongngoc123

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Should I wait for 0.16a version with the bugfixes and update to Incest Patch? Or is it playable fully as it is.
If you want to use the patch and be sure you should probably wait. There are still some bugs that seem to be related to the patch and there are some bugs in the game itself. If you want to play only Roxxy's story without patch you'll be fine but if can wait you should probably wait for 0.16.1 and for the patch to be updated afterwards.

Reactions: Maou-sama Kei
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes