D

Deleted member 308859

Great update, really. The pacing of Roxxy's story in particular was well done, but this game and update are incredibly buggy as usual. One would think about hiring a better coder instead of a code monkey with all those Patreon money :test:

Reactions: IceBearApproves
Nov 27, 2017
did anyone try the incest patch for the new update ? and does it work fine ?
It's kinda weird for me... No crashes or anything, but I can't seem to progress with Mom storyline entirely... Sometimes Jenny can be a pain too, because Master Somrak never wants to teach me more moves =( But I somehow avoided this without even touching the Teachers Questline, so first you should complete Mom / Sis storyline. A few scenes need changing, because sometimes Mom will be refered to as "Landlady" or "Debbie", still kinda rare though =)

p90

Jul 18, 2017
i have a bug in mia quest. I can´t delivery the stolen goods in my inventory to harold. any fix?

P3

Apr 26, 2018
Ugh! I can't get the android file to install! It will download but not install. Can anyone help me?

Hola3

Jun 20, 2017
How can i spin the bottle at the beach? i have Alcohol and she invited me at school but when i go saturday afternoon to the beach i just can click on roxxy and than nothing :( need help!

Sorry for my english :(

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
i have a bug in mia quest. I can´t delivery the stolen goods in my inventory to harold. any fix?
Don't waste your time on the Mia quest, Seems there is no new content and it is tons of work for very little reward. Unless you want to fuck the mom, which is better done than the small amount of Mia content.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
What I originally said in a general sentiment seemed well received probably because what I stated is a obvious and shared observation to a degree
You said you have 10 years of game development. Cookie for you.

I haven't told you to express anything to me one way or another. All I did was point out that we can't do anything about it. And I haven't berated you for your opinions or anything, merely told you that it won't help the situation around here or with regards to the production of the game.

Stop acting like a victim when all I told you was that it won't help to tell us the successes or failures of the game in its totality. We're simply the bug testers. We don't have a hand in the production. All there is to it.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
All of the bugs I've encountered so far with 0.16 (not using the patch).

Have not completed all of the story lines yet, but just adding the ones I've seen to the list everyone else is compiling here so far.

~~CONTAINS STORY SPOILERS~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I've run into so far, but I've only done the Roxxie, Debbie, Bissette, and Dewitt story lines since the update came out.

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to reset everything in the game? I wanna start over for my own weird reasons but the cookie jar and achievements stay unlocked once you've got them once.
You have to delete the Summertime Saga folder located in your C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming/Renpy
Note: Then reinstall the game...

Reactions: Madcap

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Have there been any mods already that make the Pizza minigame easier with the dealership vehicles ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
2018-07-26_142259.png :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Best scene so far after Roxxy's sex scene in her house.Honestly Becca is a good competitor against Roxxy for the best Summertime saga girl in the game

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes