jhdjkabsdnabmbeh

Jul 19, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 452, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 390, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 414, in _do_trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 265, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 137, in process_action
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 514, in force
KeyError: u'mia'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 452, in script
  File "C:\Users\ROOTSI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.888\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\ROOTSI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.888\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 452, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 390, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 414, in _do_trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 265, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 137, in process_action
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 514, in force
KeyError: u'mia'

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
How can i get fake id for roxxy? It says near the peir there will br a guy but all i have is a sleeping pirate.

biwdante

May 8, 2017
hello. can anyone help me ? i want to check the graphic content. tried to extract it using unren but it says the .png files aren't supported by the default windows photo viewer. what should i do ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Nope. No patch. Should I be?
No, because that seems to cause some additonal bugs. Have you tried peeping on mum in the shower, etc? I don't really recall what I did but for me everthing worked normally (got the scene in mom's bedroom and was able to ask jenny afterwards to help her).

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I will say though, Roxxy just turned into one of the best characters in the game after this update. Also, her friends Becca and Missy were both solid secondary characters (Missy had me laughing out loud especially). I just loved the evolution of Roxxy's character and the storytelling behind it. I actually felt like I was in a playable movie at some points.

DarkCookie really knows what he's doing. Easily worth the wait.
still, notice how there's barely any kissing and/or anything that isn't sex with her. I mean, she jumped from "stay away from me" to "Do you like my boobs pressing on your chest?" to "let's fuck".

The story is nice but the h scenes really escalate weirdly. With a rack like that I would have expected a titjob at least.

kkmk

May 16, 2017
The loading of the Kompas logo screen is too long when starting the game. It takes about 5 minutes. Is this a problem with my smartphone? The loading of the previous version was fast.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'm not so sure. The story is a real mess, now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While much of that is true,I dont quite agree with the Roxxy/French teacher quests making so sense.
There are actually dialogue changes if you finish Roxxy first which point towards her refusing cooperation out of pure malice towards the teacher and giving up because she was thrown out of the cheerleading squad anyway.
Its a bit jarring and could use a bit more polishing,yes,but I wouldnt say it makes no sense.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Can you play the game with cheats enabled without issues? last version I played a few months ago if you played with cheats enabled the game would bug some quests.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes