Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
While much of that is true,I dont quite agree with the Roxxy/French teacher quests making so sense.
There are actually dialogue changes if you finish Roxxy first which point towards her refusing cooperation out of pure malice towards the teacher and giving up because she was thrown out of the cheerleading squad anyway.
Its a bit jarring and could use a bit more polishing,yes,but I wouldnt say it makes no sense.
The point is that each quest can't be a standalone story, now. There must be a proper order, now, otherwise too many things do not make sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The point is that each quest can't be a standalone story, now. There must be a proper order, now, otherwise too many things do not make sense.

And like I said,at last in the case of Roxxy/French Teacher DC tries to address that through dialogue changes,even if it still needs some work.
You are right with the others but as far as those two quest connections are concerned I dont agree.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

maximilium

Jul 12, 2018
I'd like to ask since i still not finishing the game at 0.15.3. What's the importance of having Pussywillow (The Cat in Graveyard behind Diane's House)?

I'd have feed her the cat food and taking her to MC House, but it's just show the MC patting the cat all over again, no additional events with Debbie, Jennie, or Diane (which is i thought they're the main Heroine) instead the presence of Pussywillow. Or maybe it's important with another character?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

That doesn't really work during development though unless you want to force people to play "the whole game" again and again every update.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd like to ask since i still not finishing the game at 0.15.3. What's the importance of having Pussywillow (The Cat in Graveyard behind Diane's House)?

I'd have feed her the cat food and taking her to MC House, but it's just show the MC patting the cat all over again, no additional events with Debbie, Jennie, or Diane (which is i thought they're the main Heroine) instead the presence of Pussywillow. Or maybe it's important with another character?
No, she doesn't interact with anybody; just sleeping in your bedroom.

AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
Alright, this is just so i don't go around the game losing my time. When i go into the cookie jar, it says that i still havent unlocked 2 scenes with Roxxy. So are these scenes available (if so how?) or are they there for some future update? Thanks in advance.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I have been looking for some hours now and could not find the new command codes for Str, Dex, Int or Cha so I used the Save Editor and looked for the command codes myself and found that they are.

temp_player.stats._xxx=(1 to 10) to set the level u want.

xxx = either Int, Str,Cha or Dex but i believe if u mess with Dex it well still mess up the sister route so do that one at own risk.
Nice, except Cha doesn't work though.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Alright, this is just so i don't go around the game losing my time. When i go into the cookie jar, it says that i still havent unlocked 2 scenes with Roxxy. So are these scenes available (if so how?) or are they there for some future update? Thanks in advance.
All of them are available but one is from the last teachers update.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Are the people who are locked out of Jenny's diary using the incest patch? In the regular release it worked as usual for me, other than the picture switched from Jenny standing to lying on the bed real fast.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I think I know how to "fix" the bug with Jenny. Just don't cheat during Somrak's trainings.
Thanks for the suggestion, that just might be it. Because this happened with Roxxy too, I used Cheat Win at the shooting range (even though all mini-games are easy, just hate to waste time) Then in the trailer when she was undressing she said I already had a show at the shooting range so the game never registered it as complete. Reloaded older save, won it manually and I got my little show. Seems the cheats aren't properly working as victories.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes