silent87

Aug 30, 2017
Alright my dudes. Need you test it out and see if it works.(It works)

Rollback + mouse wheel:
1) Open your SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc folder.
2) Extract the attached zip contents on there.
3) Confirm any overwrite.
4) Launch game.

If it works please quote this post and tell me that it does work. If it gives you an error please post it.
It works.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fix for unren thanks to @booom313 :
1) Extract rpa.
2) Decompile rpyc.
3) Launch game and get error.
4) Go to \game\scripts and delete the minigames and locations folder.
5) Launch the game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how decompile the file?

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
How can i spin the bottle at the beach? i have Alcohol and she invited me at school but when i go saturday afternoon to the beach i just can click on roxxy and than nothing :( need help!

Sorry for my english :(
you have to progess the story until she openly invites you there is a bug when you choose nothing that she will invite you but it doesnt count has to be further in the story and also make sure its rly afternoon and not night evening

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I don't know if this was listed but if you try to take home the cat, the game just goes to the main menu. So make sure you save before and avoid the cat.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Old saves still doesn't work? Good thing I've stopped pledging.

Leeching until we get to Dianne/Sister update.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
uugg--- Every fucking time I go to the school hall, I have to watch that mother fucking dex / Erik confrontation. EVERY FUCKING TIME. It seems there is no way to get around that bug for me. There are an amazing amount of bugs in this game. I cannot believe it was released. The previous builds were always solid.. but this.. my goodness.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
uugg--- Every fucking time I go to the school hall, I have to watch that mother fucking dex / Erik confrontation. EVERY FUCKING TIME. It seems there is no way to get around that bug for me. There are an amazing amount of bugs in this game. I cannot believe it was released. The previous builds were always solid.. but this.. my goodness.
Anyone know how to make that shit stop??

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
i got error when i try to install to my android phone my phones is galaxy A7 2015 when i try to open then close to put the incest patch then another problem its too long to wait to open the apk so i ended up crash the renpy i need help please.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I will say though, Roxxy just turned into one of the best characters in the game after this update. Also, her friends Becca and Missy were both solid secondary characters (Missy had me laughing out loud especially). I just loved the evolution of Roxxy's character and the storytelling behind it. I actually felt like I was in a playable movie at some points.

DarkCookie really knows what he's doing. Easily worth the wait.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
whats with the pirate sleeping. anything new we can do with him?
He just seems to spout lines from what I assume are patreon backers, memes, and movie quotes as far as I can tell.

Ok guys, can someone give us a save with almost everything done.. ?
Wrong thread. For saves/requests there's another thread here:

Someone just posted a new 0.16 complete .rar file earlier today if you look at the last page there.
Has 6 save files in it for different variations of choices between Mrs. Johnson, June, Mia, & Helen, and some saves that are stopped at the choice points so you can make the choices yourself.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hey is anyone else experiencing this? I can't progress anymore with jenny. I completed Debbies quest without starting jenny's and I have gotten her panties twice. The walk through says I should get the option "Debbie needs you" in order to get the diary and the password for her computer. However, I am not getting that option and I can't figure out how to move on in her story. I have tried talking to Debbie but nothing changes. All i am getting is the "talk" and "trade for panties" (which says not yet) options when i talk to jenny. Anyone know what I am meant to do?

You also can't go into debbies bed at night even if you completed her quest.

Reactions: carbonatedman

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
He just seems to spout lines from what I assume are patreon backers, memes, and movie quotes as far as I can tell.

Wrong thread. For saves/requests there's another thread here:

Someone just posted a new 0.16 complete .rar file earlier today if you look at the last page there.
Has 6 save files in it for different variations of choices between Mrs. Johnson, June, Mia, & Helen, and some saves that are stopped at the choice points so you can make the choices yourself.
You da real MVP. Thankz!

Reactions: carbonatedman

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Hey is anyone else experiencing this? I can't progress anymore with jenny. I completed Debbies quest without starting jenny's and I have gotten her panties twice. The walk through says I should get the option "Debbie needs you" in order to get the diary and the password for her computer. However, I am not getting that option and I can't figure out how to move on in her story. I have tried talking to Debbie but nothing changes. All i am getting is the "talk" and "trade for panties" (which says not yet) options when i talk to jenny. Anyone know what I am meant to do?
There's a known bug that the diary never spawns, so it is impossible to continue on with her storyline. I'm sure it'll be fixed.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
It's not a bug but the way of the game to tell you to raise your dex and kick dexters ass and it has always been that way before.
Cant raise the dex stat though. The diary never spawns so you cannot progress in Jennys story and thus, cannot obtain more panties for training

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cant raise the dex stat though. The diary never spawns so you cannot progress in Jennys story and thus, cannot obtain more panties for training
Are you using the incest patch? Because for me it appeared normally as ever before.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes