Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
hope this is the right place for a bug report (I have not added any patches or anything)... helped out the mother and got bug report "Image_help_debbie_kitchen" missing.

P3

Apr 26, 2018
android version not loading :(
Just had this happen. I've uninstalled the update and tried reinstalling but it still did t work. I've complety deleted it from my device. Hopefully, there will be a corrected version issued soon.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I removed the IC patch because of the bugs it triggers but the teachers storylines are still bugged for me.On a personal note I want to make trailer park babys with Roxxy.:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

lionelkirito

May 26, 2018
can anybody help me, im stuck at diana, when I try to "lets melk" and then she tell me to take care of few thing first and I dont know what to do

KnayLP

Dec 3, 2017
You also can't go into debbies bed at night even if you completed her quest.
Yeah I got that problem, too, is this intentional or is there a fix, like a console command?
Thanks in advance!

can anybody help me, im stuck at diana, when I try to "lets melk" and then she tell me to take care of few thing first and I dont know what to do
You need a milk jug from the store and a book from the library, wait a night and then talk to her. Had the same problem because I totally forgot about the book. Found the hint in a walkthrough.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes