Jukesmaan

May 22, 2017
The loading of the Kompas logo screen is too long when starting the game. It takes about 5 minutes. Is this a problem with my smartphone? The loading of the previous version was fast.
No, I think your phone doesnt have a problem it just take that long to load the game ( maybe because of the coding or a bug). But just be patient and just play the game. I have played several android ports that takes much longer to load than this.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
how do we progres with crystal ?
when you fk roxxy for the first time the next day she talks to you and how she can satisfy your needs when roxxy is not around and offers you anal or vaginal there is no direct progress with crystal herself just keep visiting her and talk to her while progressing with roxxy and you will eventually get it

Reactions: IceBearApproves

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
can anybody help me, im stuck at diana, when I try to "lets melk" and then she tell me to take care of few thing first and I dont know what to do
she needs the cowoutfit to further progress she sends you out to get a package you can buy it without her request but it wont work so you rly need to get it trough her request and with the package

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
By playing the new content, which you'll have to do by yourself. Roxxy's story starts by her standing on the 2nd floor of the school. Of course the game is the same but you don't have to engange in any of the old stories (except some basic content and stats grinds you'll have to do).
thanks for clarifying that, the way it was worded made me wonder if it had a selection during new game that would move to end of 15.3, i see now that would have missed the new content.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Anyone got that thingy that unlocks all JAr scenes for new version? :)
This should have all the scenes for the cookie jar.

Unzip & place in the game save folder located where you installed the game. i.e. "*\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\game\saves"

also put in the appdata folder loacation as well.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

===

Probably a better method is to just use the console command to unlock all scenes

unlock_all_scenes()

credit to pksrbx

just shift+o then write unlock_all_scenes() and your good to go =D

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Thu Jul 26 17:26:36 2018

when i'm about to get an insurance from the ladie by convincing her i get this
pls help

Reactions: Bob005

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Thu Jul 26 17:26:36 2018

when i'm about to get an insurance from the ladie by convincing her i get this
pls help
Someone posted earlier that you just need to go back the next day to convince her.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes