darnerz

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, could you help me?
Harold asks me to pick up the bag of objects, is the problem that I already picked up the bag and the next scene does not advance any command that can fix this?

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I decompiled the game. Looks like you can change the variable in the console to skip the diary scene.
diary_scene = True

Nov 16, 2017
Did you actually? I typed the words full save into the tool and clicked search this thread only and got a result on the third post from the top.
I posted where to find saves and a walkthrough and people still post looking for both. If they'd scroll down a bit they'd find what they need right below the reply box.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
I've found three major bugs so far, let me know if anyone knows how to work around them.

Minor: You can't adopt the cat anymore. The once you say your mom will be okay with it, the game freezes and returns you to main menu.

Major: You can't repair your mom's car. You get an error screen if you directly pay, and if you choose 'convince her', after you agree to pay her back the game errors. If you click ignore you get brought back to the main menu.

Possible major: I'm not sure if the game was just changed so that the trigger point is different, but I can't seem to advance the sister story anymore. Previously, after you spy on your mother masturbating you could trick her and read her diary. This option no longer prompts, and so I'm stuck.

If anyone knows how to move past these, please reply ASAP. Don't forget to quote so I get the notification.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hm... Console command to trigger 3rd time Muay Thai master asks for panties? Perhaps then we can force the bugged Jenny route to proceed.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Check the pins at Discord. You have to open the console and write "sis_bedroom_count =2" to unblock jenny if stuc at Dex 5 with her lying on her bed an no Debbie nees you option to get diary
Thanks mate, but I already did the diary part, and the first webcam part. It doesn't proceed beyond that... So sis_bedroom_count=3?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I love the game, but holy smokes there are a lot of bugs this time. Loads or loops. Like dex and the fat kid keep looping. Every time you down down stair he thinks he should ask the mom something, even though she is the in the shower. If you come back into the room, it repeats. So many bugs this time. I didnt get any bugs in the previous builds.
I've seen a couple of messages like this. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if an "event" like that keeps repeating itself, isn't that so you know you have to complete an action, or you didn't have high enough stats to complete an action, so the event keeps happening over and over again until you do?

I've never considered those as bugs. It's a little annoying because some of them, like Roxxy in the shower for example, happen before you've had time to raise your stats enough. So I spent a good 10 days or so in-game having the "I stink I gotta hit the shower" event every time I went into the school building because I didn't have enough charisma to pass the check. In that sense I do find the stats system annoying, it's not very well implemented for the flow of the game yet. Maybe they'll change the stat requirements further down the line or something.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I'am at the beggining, when I have to take a shower at school but Missy and Becca don't want to let me through, Help please
If you ever see red letters before dialogue, it means that stat is too low. In your case, you need to increase you charisma by rapping with Eve's friends in the park at night.

Reactions: unknown78

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I completed all the Roxxy content without hitting any bugs. I think I might have "sis" locked in pre-diary mode, but I'm not playing to unlock everything, I got the previous version for that.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I completed all the Roxxy content without hitting any bugs. I think I might have "sis" locked in pre-diary mode, but I'm not playing to unlock everything, I got the previous version for that.
Hm good point... Trying so hard to redo sister's story but I already did it in 15.3... Think I'll shelve it till update 1.8 or something :cool:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I've seen a couple of messages like this. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if an "event" like that keeps repeating itself, isn't that so you know you have to complete an action, or you didn't have the stats to repeat an action, so the event keeps happening over and over again until you do?

I've never considered those as bugs. It's a little annoying because some of them, like Roxxy in the shower for example, happen before you've had time to raise your stats enough. So I spent a good 10 days or so in-game having the "I stink I gotta hit the shower" event every time I went into the school building because I didn't have enough charisma to pass the check. In that sense I do find the stats system annoying, it's not very well implemented for the flow of the game yet. Maybe they'll change the stat requirements further down the line or something.
I think that once they have finished the big portion of the story, is to spread out the start times for some of the triggered events. Too often you get triggers in weird spots right now, where they don't make sense. Like, maybe the questline for Roxxy's storyline can't start until you've reached Day 10, and before that she just gives bitchy answers.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I think that once they have finished the big portion of the story, is to spread out the start times for some of the triggered events. Too often you get triggers in weird spots right now, where they don't make sense. Like, maybe the questline for Roxxy's storyline can't start until you've reached Day 10, and before that she just gives bitchy answers.
Yeah progression isn't very smooth or marked. You can get ahead where you shouldn't in some cases.

Reactions: PatreonTed

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
This update is damn good! When I saw the other side of Roxxy's life, her "home", her family, shit I almost cried (ToT) Aside from that scenes and animations are very nice.
Imho currently this is one of the best (if not the best) part of the game in terms of storyline. Really enjoyed it.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Jesus this update took me a few hours to finish and i loved every second of it(especially the last half an hour :D wow :heartcoveredeyes:). Now i can't wait for the next update to come :D I have only high praise for DC and team :D

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes