Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I fixed my problem with Jenny so far. I did get the diary part, and the webcam show, and the telescope walk-in. The problem was the next scene was waiting in the dining room for gods sake, she was eating alone in the morning. I totally forgot about that part. So it wasn't bugged in my second playthrough. Damnit and I'm still awaiting global cooldown on fap skill :pokerFace:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This update is damn good! When I saw the other side of Roxxy's life, her "home", her family, shit I almost cried (ToT) Aside from that scenes and animations are very nice.
Imho currently this is one of the best (if not the best) part of the game in terms of storyline. Really enjoyed it.
You cried? All I got was "A wild Opportunity appears!"

Mar 21, 2018
The game is buggy outside of the Roxxy route, i mean unless this is your first time playing, there's really no point i doing anything else as the Cookiejar still saves the scenes.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
I fixed my problem with Jenny so far. I did get the diary part, and the webcam show, and the telescope walk-in. The problem was the next scene was waiting in the dining room for gods sake, she was eating alone in the morning. I totally forgot about that part. So it wasn't bugged in my second playthrough. Damnit and I'm still awaiting global cooldown on fap skill :pokerFace:
global cooldown on fap ? weakness disgusts me *insert madara pic*

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I've played and watched this game since mid 2017 and this is hands down the best content update so far, absolutely worth the waiting time. The art style grew on me and by now this is easily one of the best adult games in terms of art, dialogues and overall content. As often as I complain about the 3 month period, props to DarkCookie and his team

Reactions: Crawdaddy

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
I've played and watched this game since mid 2017 and this is hands down the best content update so far, absolutely worth the waiting time. The art style grew on me and by now this is easily one of the best adult games in terms of art, dialogues and overall content. As often as I complain about the 3 month period, probs to DarkCookie and his team
yeah sadly the teacher update had rather weak scenes and mia update was well rly short so i guess that explains it cause i doubt roxxy is better then sis cant wait for more sis updates in 1.8 but that will be in half a year probably doe

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Fuuuuck is the Dexter Minigame Hard, im stuck with Master shomrak thingy forgot about the sister story so anyone still knows what an how with that storyline?

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
I have a problem, how much I am going to buy the piece to repair the car of debie I jump an error no matter what option it takes?

and after that error happened now mrs okita reset its history, I'll see it and I repeated the dialogue the first time I saw it and tells me to stitch the code of your door but as I got it before I do not give it

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes