Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
Hi ,
the most advisable thing is to do the necessary missions to unlock the stats, strength and agility obviously doing the missions of the sister until you can get the whole agility bar, so we are ready for the "final" fight with the button penis.
This goes for those who have already completed the game previously and just want to see the new update, by the way, a bug is in the car shop, you will get an error. The best thing would be to complete the statistics and go the necessary route to have everything from Roxxy. and if they already want, they complete the rest. Obviously keeping a game that has happened to me that the game was crashing (car shop) and I do not save data :c

Aldicamper

Jan 30, 2018
Hi.

I have a severe problem. When I go to the Car Shop to make a claim, the Game shuts down with an error that it could not find the file background/location_dealership_indoor.jpg.

When I press ignore then the Game returns to the Main Menu and I cannot continue!

Please help me with that!

Greetings

Aldicamper

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I cant progress with any quest anymore. The mom quest startet to bug first - she didnt hit the last homework stage. Somewhere along the game the sister must have started having issues too, because she never does anything else but lying on her bed, sleeping and showering and never leaves her diary behind. Every other quest bugged so bad that they keep repeading the same stages. Something in the coding must have triggered a chain of bugs. Only the developer would know what happened. I cant be the only one having multiple game breaking bugs.

Reactions: Gandalf78
Nov 27, 2017
I cant progress with any quest anymore. The mom quest startet to bug first - she didnt hit the last homework stage. Somewhere along the game the sister must have started having issues too, because she never does anything else but lying on her bed, sleeping and showering and never leaves her diary behind. Every other quest bugged so bad that they keep repeading the same stages. Something in the coding must have triggered a chain of bugs. Only the developer would know what happened. I cant be the only one having multiple game breaking bugs.
Please search a few pages back... People have adressed these issues a million times...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
We're definately not the only ones... I managed to do Jenny's and Roxxie's story without bugs... But Mom is frickin' bugged =/
Yeah i managed to complete all the teachers quests,Jenny,Roxxy and the others but i can't unlock those scenes with Debbie.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I keep getting in loops that are not forwarding the story I have gotten the mind wipe list from Okita 4 days in a row now and it won't progress. Also the fishing minigame goes so fast you can't catch anything

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
can't find sister diary anywhere, guessing it's bugged. hopefully the patch won't force me to restart the entire fucking game once it comes out.....

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
i found a lil bug, when you go to get the lil cat from the graveyard behind Diane house,
as soon you hit the "mom wont mind" line, the game exits and sends you back to the main menu screen, no save happens,
i tested this a few times, and it happens every single time.
just reporting a minor bug ...
can you please fix the old save is not compatible issue too while you are working on the new version, huh Kompas ???

======
EDIT: i found a second bug, the after class tutor session with mrs bissette, the scene where she sits on the MC lap, is broken and starts off at the middle, but, after its finished it starts again, but right this time and goes all the way till the end ...
i will keep playing for another hour or so, anything else i find, i`ll add as edit to this post, no sense making more posts, or should i ?
The save issue has been responded to by the devs already, and they probably won't see it here. Perhaps post on the Patreon page?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Hi.

I have a severe problem. When I go to the Car Shop to make a claim, the Game shuts down with an error that it could not find the file background/location_dealership_indoor.jpg.

When I press ignore then the Game returns to the Main Menu and I cannot continue!

Please help me with that!

Greetings

Aldicamper
It's a bug and has been brought up many, many times in this thread already. If you can't get by it by trying to convince her the next day, you'll have to wait until the bug fix comes out.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The foursome scene is random but I have a tip for you guys to save you from having to go from Saturday to Saturday.

While playing spin the bottle, if it lands on someone other than you for the final spin, pause the game (ESC button), then unpause and it will reset the turn. Do this until the bottle lands on you and you're gold
You can just hit ctrl (to fast skip) and it will automatically reset the turn as well.
pls add sime info to minigame karakoe song, if you presed key to early, wrong key, or perfect..atc - to simply know at which time to press key, it is hard to quest at which time ( tried presing at line but failed every time).
That's definitely the hardest minigame in the game. I hate it. Timing wise tho, you need to hit the button right before the note hits the bar.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes