raitoz

May 18, 2017
when attempting either choice to take care of the car at the dealership the game crashes either by paying or insurance

fix:
I worked
1, ask about fixing the car and when you are given the option to pay or convince you must leave. Go to the bank, deposit as much money as you can, you should take half the money and return with the lady and this time if you can choose to convince without getting a bug

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if it's just me but when opening the 0.16 android version of the game I only get to the screen showing the kompas production logo. It stops there, I waited around five minutes without touching anything and nothing happened.

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
unren breaks the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file X:\Deronu\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc/game/un.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "X:\Deronu\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "X:\Deronu\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 375, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "X:\Deronu\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "X:\Deronu\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 749, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file X:\Deronu\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc/game/un.rpyc.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Wish they add more stuff with the principal and the hall monitor
They belong to the "Cult Update", which we will see at some point after the Aunt and Sis updates (.17 and .18, respectively). Not sure when, though, as that will probably be voted on.

EDIT: With all the main ladies having new updates (Mom, Aunt, Sis), plus the teachers and Roxxy, I think it's fairly likely we'll see the Cult Update fairly soon after that, unless the Coach/Athletic update wins, or maybe more main story, or perhaps Judith.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Shit Missy was right, that bottle spin game is rigged :pokerFace: And Erik your WoW buddy, so much truth, can't skip raid or lose 50 DKP. What if epic mount drops and you lack that last 50 DKP, inexcusable. Or risk never getting that drop #puglife

Reactions: unknown78

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
i found a lil bug, when you go to get the lil cat from the graveyard behind Diane house,
as soon you hit the "mom wont mind" line, the game exits and sends you back to the main menu screen, no save happens,
i tested this a few times, and it happens every single time.
just reporting a minor bug ...
can you please fix the old save is not compatible issue too while you are working on the new version, huh Kompas ???

======
EDIT: i found a second bug, the after class tutor session with mrs bissette, the scene where she sits on the MC lap, is broken and starts off at the middle, but, after its finished it starts again, but right this time and goes all the way till the end ...
i will keep playing for another hour or so, anything else i find, i`ll add as edit to this post, no sense making more posts, or should i ?

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
i found a lil bug, when you go to get the lil cat from the graveyard behind Diane house,
as soon you hit the "mom wont mind" line, the game exits and sends you back to the main menu screen, no save happens,
can you please fix the old save is not compatible issue too while you are working on the new version, huh Kompas ???
Can confirm, I was also unlucky enough that I forgot to save after making lots of progress in the update....:':)'(

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Im curious why people are so much pissed at alpha update... If u don't want bugs then just wait for bugfixes in next little update... You have waited like months to get this game so you can wait few more days to get it fixed.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Can confirm, I was also unlucky enough that I forgot to save after making lots of progress in the update....:':)'(
Gee, if only this had been reported multiple times before, on every goddamn page.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
pretty sure the sister is bugged for me. she just lays on the bed constantly, hasn't moved or showered in like 3 weeks.
am i missing some trigger?

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Im curious why people are so much pissed at alpha update... If u don't want bugs then just wait for bugfixes in next little update... You have waited like months to get this game so you can wait few more days to get it fixed.
just to be clear, i am not pissed at the alpha cersion, i play the alpha version to find the bugs and report them, most ppl dont take the time to do so, i decided to do so, to help, is all ...

Nov 27, 2017
Well I did this, mom's quest finished first, then Jenny but still doesn't pass beyond 1st webcam show in 16.0 How did you do it? Did you do Jenny first?
I kinda worked both Mom and Jenny simultaneously... but didn't touch any other stories! Maybe I was just lucky =( (And I was able to complete whole Jenny story btw, but Mom is totally bugged, can't get last 2 scenes from her, because I can't sleep with her at night =DDD Didn't look into the code at all though, I'm a lazy bastard =P)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
pls add sime info to minigame karakoe song, if you presed key to early, wrong key, or perfect..atc - to simply know at which time to press key, it is hard to quest at which time ( tried presing at line but failed every time).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Which scenes i missed? And don't tell me to ask this question on the Walkthrough thread of SMS cause no one is freakin answering there

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes