styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone els kinda weirded out and annoyed that the MC keeps calling his mom by name and not "mom" most of the time?
i have the incest mod on and all that so theres no "she's actually my senior roommate" or some shit but for some reason he only calls her mom maybe 1/5 of the time.

just kinda bugs me...

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
With and without incest patch I run error already 2nd day when I try to go boys locker room :( I just wait fix then...

calinkpaun

Jan 4, 2018
In MrsBissette quest I had a bug, where I need to convince Roxxy to take exam. Quests with homework and pom poms are triggering together, when I take homework I can't give it to her because she starts pom pom quest when I talk to her again. So I can't complete pom pom because I didn't give homework and I can't give homework because I didn't complete pom pom. Help \_(*0*)_/ p/s Sorryformyenglish
I have the same bug. Does anyone know how to fix this? Maybe a console command to teleport to the coach's office or a way to bypass it similar to the car dealership bug?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nope, Jenny's path is bugged in 16.0. After full replay, I managed to get 1 step further than last time it got bugged. I'm at:

>PC - Webcam - her room Night time - Bed - Cuddle. (Trainer wont train you any more after the
2nd time you gave him panties. (Checkpoint).

And it doesn't proceed beyond this. Cuddle ALWAYS ends up the same with her immediately getting angry, pretty sure I'm stuck in a loop. Last time the diary wouldn't appear. This new playthrough I didn't skip any mini-game and finished Debbie's story before interacting at all with Jenny.

NOTE: Using Incest Patch 16.0

NOTE2: I fixed it, scroll down to my next post for info.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

raitoz

May 18, 2017
I have a problem, after peek on Debbie in shower a few days go by but the trigger of Mafia cutscene 2 is not activated when outside

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's kinda bugged, dude. People are writing about this constantly... Try doing Mom / Jenny storyline without doing any others... So they do not conflict, that helped me (I'm using incest patch too, btw).
Well I did this, mom's quest finished first, then Jenny but still doesn't pass beyond 1st webcam show in 16.0 How did you do it? Did you do Jenny first?

agjizxtp

May 23, 2018
Well I did this, mom's quest finished first, then Jenny but still doesn't pass beyond 1st webcam show in 16.0 How did you do it? Did you do Jenny first?
Check the pins at Discord. You have to open the console and write "sis_bedroom_count =2" to unblock jenny if stuc at Dex 5 with her lying on her bed an no Debbie nees you option to get diary

Reactions: cash22

Chowlip

Nov 26, 2017
I'am at the beggining, when I have to take a shower at school but Missy and Becca don't want to let me through, Help please

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Someone posted earlier that you just need to go back the next day to convince her.
Still the same problem man :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Thu Jul 26 18:32:42 2018

Can you send me some files or smth to fix it?

agjizxtp

May 23, 2018
Still the same problem man :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\SmartMedia\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Thu Jul 26 18:32:42 2018
You have to convince her in the morning :)

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
The foursome scene is random but I have a tip for you guys to save you from having to go from Saturday to Saturday.

While playing spin the bottle, if it lands on someone other than you for the final spin, pause the game (ESC button), then unpause and it will reset the turn. Do this until the bottle lands on you and you're gold

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes