CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Hey, how do you get the Achievement "Long lost father"? The father's already in jail; do I need him to be free in order to get it?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, how do you get the Achievement "Long lost father"? The father's already in jail; do I need him to be free in order to get it?
You have to spy on Erik's mail. It's a random event for their mailbox, but I don't know if it still occurs after his father went to jail.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Who is Sara?
Captain Terry's waifu. The girl who goes topless during the bikini contest and Roxxy gets her suit. The blonde who's the receptionist in the apartment building. The only not-dickable (so far) female in the Summertime world

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Wait... How can one not like Erik? He's the best buddy ever! And speaking about "down there", as much as I would want to be equipped like MC, I fear it's more like Erik. I bet the same applies to 90% of the guys playing this game ;)

And that's why people identify with MC so much.
LOL it was meant to be a joke dude

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Captain Terry's waifu. The girl who goes topless during the bikini contest and Roxxy gets her suit. The blonde who's the receptionist in the apartment building. The only not-dickable (so far) female in the Summertime world
Patience son patience you'll get her too

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Can't dick Judith, Ronda, Annie, her mom, Bridget, Jane, or Principal Smith. As far as I can remember.

Mar 23, 2020
Im playing the new version and i cant get through mia route bcauz it ask me to search for her father and i ask his boss but his colleague cant ask bcauz she is in mc's house...

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Im playing the new version and i cant get through mia route bcauz it ask me to search for her father and i ask his boss but his colleague cant ask bcauz she is in mc's house...
Stuck there too, since there are so many women, I've just dropped that quest. It would be nice to get by it though.

tananiki

Aug 5, 2017
Actually i'm getting frustrated with this game with every update got bugs and errors on replaying with old save files and need to replay again with a different story line... The author should have a clear mind of setting how the story starts and ends like what Treasure of Nadia been doing right now... Even with the pandemic, the author of this game is slowing down the progress and i might not getting excited with every updates later and might have just wait for the game to abandon like big brother then only start to play clean again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Stuck there too, since there are so many women, I've just dropped that quest. It would be nice to get by it though.
You can try my mod (see signature), it implements a workaround if you are stuck with this issue. Talk to Yumi when she is parked outside MC's home.

kuort

Nov 16, 2018
Actually i'm getting frustrated with this game with every update got bugs and errors on replaying with old save files and need to replay again with a different story line... The author should have a clear mind of setting how the story starts and ends like what Treasure of Nadia been doing right now... Even with the pandemic, the author of this game is slowing down the progress and i might not getting excited with every updates later and might have just wait for the game to abandon like big brother then only start to play clean again.
Ask yourself how come the top ranked game on patreon only updates 2-3 times a year with very minimal content each time while supporters keep gifting dev with tens of thousands of dollars each month.

This game has been in development for more than 4 years and the loading old saves issue has never been fixed. Every new update you have to start a fresh save and play for hours only to enjoy an additional 15 minutes or so of new gameplay. After waiting for 5-6 months you might even forget what content belongs to which update.

Now put all of this together.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ask yourself how come the top ranked game on patreon only updates 2-3 times a year with very minimal content each time while supporters keep gifting dev with tens of thousands of dollars each month.

This game has been in development for more than 4 years and the loading old saves issue has never been fixed. Every new update you have to start a fresh save and play for hours only to enjoy an additional 15 minutes or so of new gameplay. After waiting for 5-6 months you might even forget what content belongs to which update.

Now put the two together.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.
You waited two years to make your very first post, and then you posted... this. Wow.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes