Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really doubt your rumors, because according to the Progress Tracker... (attached picture from today) they are still far from the mark !
Well that tracker is for the last main story update. They never include the surprise updates in the tracker. But as I said it's a rumor, I have my doubts, but we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Mikilande

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Hey can someone explain me the difference between 2 outcomes of Maria and Rony story. What's the lead too those 2 options are - 1. Have Tony wait while nailing Maria and 2. Send him off
Out of 2 which is better lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey can someone explain me the difference between 2 outcomes of Maria and Rony story. What's the lead too those 2 options are - 1. Have Tony wait while nailing Maria and 2. Send him off
Out of 2 which is better lol
As of right now the only differece is that if you let him stay he watches you bang maria. Sploosh said on discord that, that choice will have story implications in the future so I guess we will have to wait for the next update.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
As of right now the only differece is that if you let him stay he watches you bang maria. Sploosh said on discord that, that choice will have story implications in the future so I guess we will have to wait for the next update.
Guess it's related too future scenes with Maria i mean out of two options guess 1 gonna be MMF with both and other might be Maria gives herself completely too MC

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Guess it's related too future scenes with Maria i mean out of two options guess 1 gonna be MMF with both and other might be Maria gives herself completely too MC
Yeah, some people were saying that tony might die depending on the choice but I don't think DC will kill any of the characters.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yeah, some people were saying that tony might die depending on the choice but I don't think DC will kill any of the characters.
Damn die that's way to dark lol i thought this choice effects the further scenes with Maria and Tina in this update coz there is bonus scene has in threesome with Maria and Tina in 0.20.5

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That's the 1 and only place. And most people (including DC) hates it. MMF is likely to never happen again (and that 1 scene might get dumped when Erik's route's remake gets done in 3 years)

• Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: Omniel and Somnus

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^ That's the 1 and only place. And most people (including DC) hates it. MMF is likely to never happen again (and that 1 scene might get dumped when Erik's route's remake gets done in 3 years)
I don't think DC hates it, every time he talks about it on stream it seems like he wants to have more scenes like that, but doesn't add them because people complain about it all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: Sync and Somnus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dudes get overly and personally offended/jealous when "sharing" gets into the game. "My girls, screw every other male, reeeeeee" is the gist of it. Same thing happened on 1 of the games I helped dev : maker polled if MC could share girls with his schoolmate/friend (MC and just this 1 dude). Riot ensued and became a meme on the game's Discord ....... Probably the same for Summertime

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Dudes get overly and personally offended/jealous when "sharing" gets into the game. "My girls, screw every other male, reeeeeee" is the gist of it. Same thing happened on 1 of the games I helped dev : maker polled if MC could share girls with his schoolmate/friend (MC and just this 1 dude). Riot ensued and became a meme on the game's Discord ....... Probably the same for Summertime
I mean, it's not like DC really cares. We got trans Eve, he basically chose to ignore the "remove choices" and the widescreen poll and he ultimately won't care about this stuff, either. Sure, it's all about priorities, but I'm quite happy that people don't really have a final influence on him when it comes to these decisions.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes