dian091

Apr 17, 2020
You need to get rid of the mayor, first, You can then impregnate Melonia in her bedroom. I got her pregnant the very first time. I haven't banged Iwanka, yet, but I'm sure you can do that on the yacht.
You can indeed impregnate Iwanka on the yacht.

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Hey guys I got Consuela pregnant and my phone hints ran out. Does that mean that I'm finished for this update? Just started playing so I don't really know haha.
Some ppl I think I might have missed - I didn't have any scenes with Martinez or the other Latin girl, I could fuck Becca's mom but not a Becca-only scene(instead of the beach thing)....etc.

Also, who can I get pregnant? I couldn't get Roxxy and Mia pregnant - is this normal?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys I got Consuela pregnant and my phone hints ran out. Does that mean that I'm finished for this update? Just started playing so I don't really know haha.
Some ppl I think I might have missed - I didn't have any scenes with Martinez or the other Latin girl, I could fuck Becca's mom but not a Becca-only scene(instead of the beach thing)....etc.

Also, who can I get pregnant? I couldn't get Roxxy and Mia pregnant - is this normal?
Roxxy and Mia don't have their pregnancies implemented yet.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Speaking of pregnancies, is Jennys pregnancy disabled by design with the latest update, or have I ran into a bug since can't seem to get Jenny pregnant anymore? Can't trigger the fertilizing minigame or anything with Jenny anymore :O

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I used a save, which allowed me to have the mini pregnancy game with Mia when I was studying at her house, unfortunately I no longer own it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I used a save, which allowed me to have the mini pregnancy game with Mia when I was studying at her house, unfortunately I no longer own it.
Mia has no pregnancy, neither in coding nor in art, so I very much doubt it. I also never heared of a mod providing it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know you reached the pinnacle of human evolution when you need a preg belly to lift your tids above your knees

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

the new version of the puts focus on the TV in MC's living room.

Version 0.20.5-2.04:
  • Fixed TV in livingroom did not show the naughty image when switching to Pink Channel.
  • Made the tv snow picture on channel 6 animated for increased immersion.
  • You can now put a WEBM video into the images/buttons folder which will be played when switching to the corresponding channel.
    • tv_channel_07.webm will be played when switching to Pink Channel.
    • tv_channel_01.webm when switching to SNN News.
    • Any Ren'Py compatible video format should do (e.g. MP4, WEBM) as long as you rename the file correctly, and the extension to WEBM.
    • You can put the file into folder game_overrides/television/images/buttons instead, customizable with parameter OVERRIDES_TELEVISION.
    • Added an animation to the optionally downloadable GAME_OVERRIDES archive, which can serve as a template for your own preferences.
Enjoy!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So am I finished with the update if my phone hints are all gone?
You are not finished unless all cookie jar scenes are unlocked. There is especially something more to come for Roxxy and Jenny even though no hints are showing up. Just go dating them for one more week or so.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes