Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i keep getting this error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 64, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/FSM/state_machine.rpy", line 498, in get
KeyError: u'diary_extra_debbie'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 72, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/hooks.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 208, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 58, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpyc", line 39, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 64, in script
File "C:\H. Games\Summertimesaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\H. Games\Summertimesaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\H. Games\Summertimesaga\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 64, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/FSM/state_machine.rpy", line 498, in get
KeyError: u'diary_extra_debbie'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.6
Sat Oct 24 14:30:10 2020
```
what is it

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Noooo, no NTR. Do you see how much time it takes for DC to release an update. And you suggest him to add NTR content even though many people don't like NTR. It would waste his time. Let DC make a game that satisfies everyone and does not upset others.
Well actually he already upset many people with his long update schedule and releases that has unsatisfactory amount of h-scenes.
Upset who ? A bunch of crybabies around here that don't give a flying buttfuck about the game nor support him on Patreon? Yeah, big deal
Unfortunately, you have to complete Eve's route (worst character in the game - except that ugly latino maid, of course). Then enter the tattoo parlour in the afternoon (I don't remember if on saturday or not).

DC loves wasting time on these side crappy characters (the latino maid, the Korean dictator, the mayor's relatives and so on) - but his Worshippers HERE still say that he's NOT milking.
Have you heard of ICstor ? Sadcrab ? The dudes who make Cloud Meadow ? Try them and then come back here telling us DC is milking

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
People have been moaning for moar Judith for over 3 years, she wins and now you're whining she won ? Fascinating
Power to them I guess, but I just don't think that many people will actually play her route unless its something like ugly duckling to beautiful swan route. If not, it will just be redundant to june which honestly is better than her in every way. Maybe they can do something interesting with her outside that, but I am doubtful.

Can I ask you a question... Why?
To pompous? Thing is Annie is pompous too, she also has a very similar frame, not skinny nor voluptuous, with medium sized breasts. I guess it could be that Rhonda is black. Maybe it's the Athlete thing?

I'm not trying to shame you. People like what they like. Judith for example, I think she is uninteresting because she is fat. I am not attracted to her in the slightest. She would have to lose weight in the game for me to have any interest for me. So I hold no moral high ground.

I guess I am just curious why.

It's ok to ignore me. I know this is personal.
Nothing wrong with asking, I think annie's character could go into two directions, one is where she is a dom/sub character which is cool, or one where you turn her into kind carring character like her mom which I guess is triggering my inner save the damsel instincts. Nothing wrong with Rhonda and I don't really care that she is black, but I don't think her route will be that interesting, probably will be spending most of the time competing with her in racing and pool. Her father is a police officer so there will probably be something related to that. Unlike judith I probably will play rhonda's route, its just not high on my list.

Reactions: XJ347

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Noooo, no NTR. Do you see how much time it takes for DC to release an update. And you suggest him to add NTR content even though many people don't like NTR. It would waste his time. Let DC make a game that satisfies everyone and does not upset others.
Well actually he already upset many people with his long update schedule and releases that has unsatisfactory amount of h-scenes.
He won't add NTR, not this late in development. I don't even think he likes that kind of stuff. Also he says that he still gets emails complaining about the threesome with Eric and Mrs J, so yeah NTR won't happen in this game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Power to them I guess, but I just don't think that many people will actually play her route unless its something like ugly duckling to beautiful swan route. If not, it will just be redundant to june which honestly is better than her in every way. Maybe they can do something interesting with her outside that, but I am doubtful.
Well, June isn't supposed to get a story on her own. She's basically a female version of Erik and her purpose is little more than having a character who can actually be Erik's girlfriend without triggering too many players. That's why she's basically a mix of Judith and Eve without Eve's looks and without Judith's tits.

Judith's story on the other hand is supposed to be about building her confidence about taking revenge on the latinas.

Nov 4, 2018
Are people allergic to actually saying what the sticky note says?

Because some android users like myself have a keyboard that doesn't want to stay down,
hence the sticky note is hidden and can only be seen for a split second.

Several people have asked and the only response is "theres a sticky note right there",
No shit Captain obvious were not blind we just have something obstructing the view.

Should be in the pw spoiler with the other passwords,
Unless its different for every pt or something like that.

Tried a different keyboard its "cookies" for future reference.

Last edited:

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
He won't add NTR, not this late in development. I don't even think he likes that kind of stuff. Also he says that he still gets emails complaining about the threesome with Eric and Mrs J, so yeah NTR won't happen in this game.
Late in the game?....NTR is something thats literally a surprise in itself....not a planned thing so NTR can be added anytime anywhere....ALL HAIL NTR!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Are people allergic to actually saying what the sticky note says?

Because some android users like myself have a keyboard that doesn't want to stay down,
hence the sticky note is hidden and can only be seen for a split second.

Several people have asked and the only response is "theres a sticky note right there",
No shit Captain obvious were not blind we just have something obstructing the view.

Should be in the pw spoiler with the other passwords,
Unless its different for every pt or something like that.
Game is made for PC, you playing on Android isn't a top priority for them. And the password is always the same since it was put into the game around 0.10

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes