Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Damn, this update was such a tease, man. So many "hints" of a possible (st)eve-Odette-mc threesome. Also left some mystery on the whole Odette story
Yea the dev likes to tease about group sex but never delivers. Like the upg whit the art teacher. I gues its too hard for him to animate it. The 3some between the goth chick and Eve's sister was a joke, considering both are supposedly active lesbians. They just take turns on you. Same as the mom and her sister. At least the two of them were on the same screen lol. The only real group scene in the game is still the dp of Eric's mom and some guy here was saying that is going to be removed as well in the future. If you are looking for good group sex scenes this game is not for you. The sex in the game is getting more and more vanila with each upg.

friartuck816

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone else run into a problem where the very first time you go in the kitchen to talk to Debbie the game won't let you leave the kitchen? It just keeps saying i need to go into the kitchen when I'm already there and trying to leave.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That was not my question. I asked if she was going to have the baby too.
Why wouldn't she? Every girl you can impregnate can have the baby. Some need convincing (i.e. successful charisma check), but not Eve afaik. Do you confuse her with Grace maybe?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
OK, I ask more clearly. Will the child be born or will she stay pregnant until the next update?
Child will be born and stay with her mom for a while then the child will stay with the caretaker for a while and the final step is that the child will disappear for good.

Reactions: Rickster82

JamesDaniel

Aug 5, 2017
"You can't complain if you are not a patron"

The hell we can't. Even lowering the rate HERE, or state that the latest releases are slowly turning a very good game into a sad mockery of what it used to be.
Right because, all DC has to do is say some magic words and the next update just downloads itself on his computer for him to publish it whenever he decides. How DARE he not work faster and make the game to your personal liking, especially when he has a family and a personal life. If you don't like the game or what it is turning into, no one if forcing you to play or support DC.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... but the order of the sequence, which makes me even more unwilling to play,
since the girls I wanted to see are either far away or it won't even happen.
It's a fair point, but like that somebody will still be unhappy, because the content he wants will come later rather than sooner. I mean, I would have been happy if Mia would have gotten her update sooner, as DC had kind of planned it ages ago and now she's the last school girl to get her full story, but still, I don't think the votes changed that much. I'm pretty sure that for example Judith would still be in her bathroom stall by now, even if there hadn't been a single vote.

OK, I ask more clearly. Will the child be born or will she stay pregnant until the next update?
The game never had open ended pregnancies in the first place. As soon as a character can get pregnant she'll give birth, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickster82

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
It is amazing to see so much bitching on a game pirating site about a free game that has always been free. If you are not a patron, don't worry about how much money is being made. If you are a patron and are not happy about something then post on the patreon page or stop pledging. If you don't like the game then just don't play. Just please stop spamming the forums with all this whiny bullshit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 401Grem

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'll be honest, I don't like art when it comes to animations (of course, this is a personal taste) I have been very disappointed in that sense, animation is fluid and all, but it is art that I dislike.
Like Debbie, if you go to see her in normal scenes and in sex scenes, it's almost like art,
Now you take Iwanka, they are two very different characters,
I would like to have sex with her, with the normal version, not the one in the sex scene.
I'll upload some images to show what I'm saying,
reinforcing, it's my personal taste, for sure, there were people who liked it that way, but for me, the game has been disappointing me a lot in this, in the art part in the sex scenes,
and if the developer does it for the girls I like, I think I’d definitely give up on that game.
Yeah, I see where you are coming from, but that's a decision DC took on his own when he decided to go for fully animated scenes and when he hired AEhentai. And I'd fully agree that these kind of perspectives aren't his strong suit.

I think a good hint for Debbie's reworked scenes is her threesome with Diane. You should probably expect them to be on the same level. The one thing that's 100% sure is, that none of the old scenes will stay as it is.

Reactions: V&M

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You got to be kidding me, I have a fresh new game and now even that saved game won't work.
Just click yes and let it run, nothing will crap out (especially in a new game). You know there's a thing called "try stuff 1st then moan after" instead of intant-panick for nothing
This is one of the reasons that I stopped supporting games of this type, where the client dictates the direction of the game,
everyone, without exception, turned into crap (in my opinion of course), meaningless, aimless, and with tastes totally different from mine.
And I think it would be a good idea for the developer to provide a complete save game for each updated version,
for those like me, if you are not interested in the update, can get the save to play the next or the later.
I asked for three times here yesterday, and nobody cooperated,
such a simple thing, but no one answered.
I'm still in this game just for Judith and the MC's mom,
the rest don't interest me.
There is an official save since about 0.18.5, you have to go to either Patreon or the main site. You know the places you should be going if you weren't a pirate and most people already know about/go there
it is not possible to interact with the hatch in the cemetery. And yes, Eva's story has been completed, and I received an invitation to the cemetery
Go there at night (4th time slot), the top bar is empty and it's pitch dark around town
See what I 20.4 20.5 20.6 now 20.7 when it will be fix
You do know there's no 0.20.4 ? Also, that screams either graphics card dying or stop playing on a phone

MrShadowDUH

May 3, 2020
Nice to see that nothing changed since I last was on this board. Just people bitching about literally nothing. Enjoyed the update for what it was.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pathetic update, it's like they're getting more and more meagre, which I hadn't even considered possible for a team making such a fortune for the bare minimum of servicing their fans. Holding off for Debbie to be finished, hopefully before the decade is out.
Pathetic update being a bugfix patch every larger build has. You got a free scene bundled cause Halloween. And you still bitch about it, GJ. If you could also leave this place for the 3+ years before Debbie gets her update, we would appreciate it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
At least he was pretty quick about issuing a bugfix instead of bundling it with the next content update.
That's why I like Cookie and only wish I could spare a few shillings to give the team.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This question is pointless because it never had been that way. Eve got pregnant, gave birth, had the baby for some days until it was given to daycare. Just like every other woman in this game who can get pregnant.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
This question is pointless because it never had been that way. Eve got pregnant, gave birth, had the baby for some days until it was given to daycare. Just like every other woman in this game who can get pregnant.
So I guess in Summertime Saga all women are bad mothers who give away their childs or sleep with them.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes