Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nah but fr tho a lot of you people in here complaining about a free game that y’all dont even own. Don’t even call it criticism y’all are straight complaining it’s embarrassing whole lotta y’all are really getting feedback confused with guaranteed content and get mad when the man doesn’t do what you want like you’re a part of the dev team also, i could probably name games with as much quality as this game on my hands y’all really take this game for granted and it shows
Even worse--they complain in a space the developers don't frequent and then wonder why those developers aren't listening to their "criticism."

Reminds me of that guy who wants to know "Why Obama was spending so little time in the White House when 9/11 occurred."

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
No idea, guess we just have to suck it and see, as the saying goes.

EDIT: Well I tried it with a new game and it seems to work so far. Don't know if there might be compatability issues further down the line, but at least so far I'm in line to pork my mother, sister and aunt (again).
thanks for the info

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game is done but we got 3 planned full build updates coming in the next year+ ........................ Cmon dude :FacePalm:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Well, I don't get any permanent errors loading your save. Do you use mods?
Yes, Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.
After reinstalling the mod, he loaded the save, just showed me a message that the save was from the previous version ... something about the patreon. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I think i've said this before, but the main character's face looks super gaunt, and his eyes seem to be bulging regardless of his expression.

Kinda hard to get into this game when our 'hero' looks like he's several years into a crack addiction.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Didn't play this game for a while I think version .17 is the last version I played any Mom content added in the past few updates?

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes