vattgern2033

Apr 21, 2020
Please tell me how to change the gender of Eve to feet in the jar scene?
I open all the scenes through "WI-FI" and they are ordinary ....

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Any word on if the patch will be updated or if someone has a link to one that works with the current version please share

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Who has the biggest breasts in the game? And who is the most popular female character?
Without any doubt it is TINA living on the 3rd floor of the apartment block.
For the most popular character, it's up to everyone's taste!

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Who has the biggest breasts in the game? And who is the most popular female character?
The old woman at the hospital reception must have the biggest breasts.
I'm not sure who the most popular female character is but would imagine its one of Debbie, Diane, Eve, Jenny or Roxxy.

Reactions: GaRbS

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That 35 minutes extra content has not yet been updated to the v0.20.7 version mod.
So no new character and no extra 35 minutes until then.

Zirionzone

Mar 14, 2020
There is not a single coding task that's been completed. It's pretty obvious it has been on hold
If you are following the task board on their patreon site, don't rely on it. They don't aways keep it up to date and as for the coding part. they don't update that until all other parts are completed towards the end. Sometimes they have to outsource certain things and have to put it on hold until they get it back so there is a wait. If you want to find out what is really going on, join their discord server to find out when DC streams which is usually every weekday.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
my time is being synced from the web. CET
Well, I loaded your save in both the unmodded game and in one having Naughty Tribute Mod installed. Both times without problem (except the message popping up saying that an older version save has been migrated). I then skipped to late night (not evening but late night), went to the graveyard, and voilà: Halloween scene triggers.

I don't know what goes wrong with your installation. I attach two saves here, both converted with Naughty Tribute Mod's feature of advanced save compatibility. That should not be necessary as I said they also work out of the box for me, but whatever. One save is at late night in the main city map. Going to the graveyard will trigger the scene for me, as I wrote. The other is after the scene triggerd, before you enter the tomb. Loading that and you should just have to click the cave entrance to continue. But you'll miss the creepy intro scene :-/

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go back a few pages and read from when 0.20.6 dropped 2 days ago. Or just play the game

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
so dose the bad guys fuck the mom or what ?
i would love for that to happen....like she gets kidnapped together with Jenny and during their time the ruskis fucks them hard and later the MC gets a video recording of it.....fucking delicious!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: gomesa

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
Well, I loaded your save in both the unmodded game and in one having Naughty Tribute Mod installed. Both times without problem (except the message popping up saying that an older version save has been migrated). I then skipped to late night (not evening but late night), went to the graveyard, and voilà: Halloween scene triggers.

I don't know what goes wrong with your installation. I attach two saves here, both converted with Naughty Tribute Mod's feature of advanced save compatibility. That should not be necessary as I said they also work out of the box for me, but whatever. One save is at late night in the main city map. Going to the graveyard will trigger the scene for me, as I wrote. The other is after the scene triggerd, before you enter the tomb. Loading that and you should just have to click the cave entrance to continue. But you'll miss the creepy intro scene :-/
no, you still can't click on the crypt hatch. and no scene starts late at night. I even tried to download the game again and delete the Temp folder
btw. the second Save you sent, where you're at the crypt hatch, so the scene is running but you can't enter.

EDIT: woohoo I deleted the comp a bit and suddenly it goes: D
I don't even know what the conflict was

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
so dose the bad guys fuck the mom or what ?
Only if she and Jenny get kidnapped and Anon has to go rescue them.
They still haven't been paid and they're gonna do something about it soon.
They got paid but not the whole amount. Debbie made the mistake of giving those crooks some money.
Debbie, Jenny and Yuri not to mention Diane who also lives there, get kidnapped and turned into slaves. That's something I want to see.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lt.Marx and gomesa
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes