CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do you get the cemetery invitation? I've completed Eve's route and had the threesome with Grace and Odette. Is there a specific time or day to meet them for the invitation?
Help! I've been to SugarTats at all times everyday of the week and the invitation still wont trigger.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Can somebody list new features and scenes to look for in this update 20.07? I do not see anything new I transferred through old save but I have not completed may be 30 percent and no secrets if that is of importance.

Jojimiller

Oct 13, 2020
My summertime saga saves arnt reloading properly and its fucking with the game. Can I get some help on how i can reset the entire game are remove all my saves?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Why though ? Just start a new game and don't use your broken junk, no need to spasm about it ..... If you really can't sleep over bad saves : users/name/appdata/roaming/renpy/summertimesaga gets into the bin. Just delete the save folder inside the game's and you're done. And everything is done (scenes in the jar/whatever you wanted kept/your ability to come back crying the game is now 100% new)

Can somebody list new features and scenes to look for in this update 20.07? I do not see anything new I transferred through old save but I have not completed may be 30 percent and no secrets if that is of importance.
Nothing new. You get a post-route scene with Odette and a buttload of fixes. Basic changelog reading skillz can go a long way. Or just going back a few pages

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
My summertime saga saves arnt reloading properly and its fucking with the game. Can I get some help on how i can reset the entire game are remove all my saves?
Go to rempy saves and remove all your saves, but you don't have to.
Just copy the save and go to the saves position and there it is.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Drunk or blind ? There's 1 in the OP, 1 in the game, 1 on Patreon, 1 on main site and 1 in the wiki. And that's going off memory, there's probably more

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
^ Drunk or blind ? There's 1 in the OP, 1 in the game, 1 on Patreon, 1 on main site and 1 in the wiki. And that's going off memory, there's probably more
I think you are blind. What is OP? I never knew the game has a changelog, may be when you start a new one not when you load.
The main website gives a changelog for 20.06 not 07 as I am sure your sight can see if you put on glasses. I am not a patreon....as many ppl here

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or something else but when I start a new game the iwanka and melonia tasks are half done and won't let me continue there story

Reactions: ribs9000

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
EDIT: woohoo I deleted the comp a bit and suddenly it goes: D
I don't even know what the conflict was
OK glad it works now, but can you please be *a tiny bit* more specific about what you deleted and what might have helped?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think you are blind. What is OP? I never knew the game has a changelog, may be when you start a new one not when you load.
The main website gives a changelog for 20.06 not 07 as I am sure your sight can see if you put on glasses. I am not a patreon....as many ppl here
Next time you wanna come back looking smart, try to not make it too obvious you absolutely fail at basic life
tard1.png
tard2.png

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am on cheat mode but i cannot beat dexter after u wipe the floor with him during the basketball match? need help

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes