Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You blobs tinkered with something funky (aka the debug menu) ? Since the error is dumping out hallway error and diary Debbie junk (presumably Jenny's diary, unless the coding makes no sense and they used random stuff for naming), I'd say either burn it with fire or pray hard enough to RNGesus that srk will deem himself troubled enough by your pleas to waste time trying to fix your broken mess
Yes stats sorry for not being clearer and no I'm not playing cheat mode
Once you have max stats there's nothing else to do. And since stats don't matter much outside of a few checks here and there in about 5 routes/scenes, wasting time on them isn't worth the trouble. And unless it changed massively in recent builds (and going with a mad guesstimate since cheat mode > anything), you need about 6-7 each stat to complete everything in-game, don't even need to grind to 10

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
in the android version, where in the phone is the save game? wanna download this holloween update but im sure that would nuke my save.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
recommended mods to download i will start the game today and i want to download mods that you guys like, thanks.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
recommended mods to download i will start the game today and i want to download mods that you guys like, thanks.
They should all work together, but of course it depends on what you want to have. And I can only provide support for my own mod.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
They should all work together, but of course it depends on what you want to have. And I can only provide support for my own mod.
thanks for the reply. But i have a question is there any way to see all the mods in one place to decide which one to download. I made some research but i find mods but i dont want to search them one by one if there is a list of mods it would make me happy.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Tried this again for the first time in a while and honestly, not a fan of the changes so far.
The mafia angle triggers way too early (thanks for taking 3 days worth of gardening money you cunts) and kinda ruins the innocent atmosphere.
Also the whole experience feels much more railroaded. Let me fucking sandbox and don't force a new mandatory scene every other time I step out of my room or enter the school.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
thanks for the reply. But i have a question is there any way to see all the mods in one place to decide which one to download. I made some research but i find mods but i dont want to search them one by one if there is a list of mods it would make me happy.
See the first post. What is not listed there is outdated and not recommended (would break your game).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Tried this again for the first time in a while and honestly, not a fan of the changes so far.
The mafia angle triggers way too early (thanks for taking 3 days worth of gardening money you cunts) and kinda ruins the innocent atmosphere.
Also the whole experience feels much more railroaded. Let me fucking sandbox and don't force a new mandatory scene every other time I step out of my room or enter the school.
I understand your feelings. Something you can do about that particular problem: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-7-kompas-productions.276/post-4532366

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if they are planning on also releasing a christmas update? The progress has barely progressed and they don't have any of the coding tasks done yet.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if they are planning on also releasing a christmas update? The progress has barely progressed and they don't have any of the coding tasks done yet.
Almost certainly not. I mean, stray only works part-time, so it's possible that they are already working on tech stuff (like DC wants a new UI etc.), but right now it's really a strange situation.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Wait... so without a mod those guys will continue to show up every 3+ days whenever I go somewhere to take my money?
That can't be right, the dev team should be far too experienced by now for game design that terrible.
You do know that you can put your money into bank right ? Also once you finish the main quest line the guys will stop showing up without mod then you can return to the sandbox.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The mobs on the street are still an odd choice since they basically force you to complete the story once you've started it, while there isn't even a real "choice warning" like you'd get it in other important events. Sure, if you know that you musn't buy the bike you are fine, but once you buy it, you are basically in it until the end.

I mean, people voted to have fewer choices and it certainly creates a kind of tension that's needed. Yet, I still feel they could have solved it a little better.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Sure, if you know that you musn't buy the bike you are fine, but once you buy it, you are basically in it until the end.
Well, that would have been helpful to know. Especially since the pizza dude gives you the money for the bike so you feel like you definitely should buy it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, that would have been helpful to know. Especially since the pizza dude gives you the money for the bike so you feel like you definitely should buy it.
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure whether it's buying the bike or doing the first delivery, but one of these should be the trigger. For those who want to play the main story anyway it's probably fine, but if you aren't interested in it, it's a real bother. Especially because it seems like a good way to earn additional money...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure whether it's buying the bike or doing the first delivery, but one of these should be the trigger. For those who want to play the main story anyway it's probably fine, but if you aren't interested in it, it's a real bother. Especially because it seems like a good way to earn additional money...
That's not very intuitive and probably should be handled differently. I thought I was already locked in anyway since the beginning was pretty stuffed with mafia and police nonsense.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I really don't like it in terms of atmosphere and pacing either. It just seems weird to pretend to be a normal student, catch up on homework, do a bunch of fetch me tasks and have your first romantic experiences when there's this huge threat of the mob trying to kill you and a 250k loan and whatnot hanging over your head.
To me it would feel more natural if the heavy stuff came later and it wasn't a constant change from lighthearted to pseudo-drama right from the start.

Aug 29, 2020
That's not very intuitive and probably should be handled differently. I thought I was already locked in anyway since the beginning was pretty stuffed with mafia and police nonsense.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I really don't like it in terms of atmosphere and pacing either. It just seems weird to pretend to be a normal student, catch up on homework, do a bunch of fetch me tasks and have your first romantic experiences when there's this huge threat of the mob trying to kill you and a 250k loan and whatnot hanging over your head.
To me it would feel more natural if the heavy stuff came later and it wasn't a constant change from lighthearted to pseudo-drama right from the start.
lol facts.

Mom: "Son we owe a lot of money to the mafia, I dont know what we are gonna do."

Also mom: "Lets fuck on the laundry machine."

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@DownTheDrain:

Well, that's the Sandbox working. I mean, people are totally free to ignore Tony and the main story as long as they want, as long as they don't run into it by accident. If there would be a better possibility to chose, then I'd have no issue with that to be honest and to some degree it'll always be up to the player to give himself a good experience.

I mean, in the end main story stuff is still not really heavy or threatening. All of these antagonists like the mobs, Rump, Kim, etc. are somewhat cartoonish (like you imagine most of these Disney/Warner Bros. villians) and seem pretty harmless in general.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, that's the Sandbox working. I mean, people are totally free to ignore Tony and the main story as long as they want, as long as they don't run into it by accident. If there would be a better possibility to chose, then I'd have no issue with that to be honest and to some degree it'll always be up to the player to give himself a good experience.
Sure, decouple it from delivery driver work and put a disclaimer in there that warns me before I trigger it too early and I wouldn't mind that much.
I mean it's a silly storyline but so is everything else so I guess it would work well enough.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

new version of the is up, fixing a bug and improving translation support.

Version 0.20.7-2.02:
  • Fixed a stupid bug with Iwanka outfit, occuring before her story is finished.
  • Introduced new configuration parameter DUMP_TRANSLATIONS. When enabled, this will create an initial translation file, and will append any new untranslated text you encounter during game play. The two files generated can be edited/translated, and will be automatically used by the game. See description of that parameter for details.
Have fun!

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes