Apr 19, 2020
How is the progress regarding the next update? Is there a percentage where the developer is currently?
Indeed, there is an official website where you can track the progress of the game. As well as that, you can look at the Patreon page or join the discord server, and you'll be able to see progress updates in the doghouse channel

mybaby2509

Mar 20, 2018
guys i already put the save files in Summertime Saga>\game\saves but still not showing when i need to load it. can't see the save file to load HELP PLEASE!!!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Unfortunately, the new scene with Odette is missing because she is currently pregnant. I don't know how many in-game days this will take. The aunt has also just given birth to her child. Otherwise everything is done.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
guys i already put the save files in Summertime Saga>\game\saves but still not showing when i need to load it. can't see the save file to load HELP PLEASE!!!
Put it in /users/whatever name/appdata/roaming/renpy/summertime. You might also need a persistent file or make a save in-game and overwrite it with the new 1 provided

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
Ups.. i kinda want to apologize. I didn't meant to go offtopic or piss off fans that are happy with the game how it is at the momment(nothing wrong with that, everyyone has different taste). All i wanted to know was if it was something for me to keep an eye out for. Simply because i enjoyed the game overall but the artstyle simply hold it back to much(imo), so i wondered if it might change in that regard on the long run. Altogether it's a fun game that i really enjoyed but the artstyle is kinda special to say the least

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm going crazy why 20.7 save file not showing on load HELP!!!! i already put it on save folder grrrrrrrr
Can you even see a save you do yourself ? If yes : you fail at copy/pasting, if not : you got some funky hidden file/folder options or you PC/antivirus says lolnope and deletes it for whatever reason. In any case, it's a 100% you problem

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... but the artstyle simply hold it back to much(imo), so i wondered if it might change in that regard on the long run. Altogether it's a fun game that i really enjoyed but the artstyle is kinda special to say the least
If you didn't like Eve's and Roxxy's art as it is right now, then you won't be happy with any future art, either. That's as good as it is going to get.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

mybaby2509

Mar 20, 2018
Can you even see a save you do yourself ? If yes : you fail at copy/pasting, if not : you got some funky hidden file/folder options or you PC/antivirus says lolnope and deletes it for whatever reason. In any case, it's a 100% you problem
yes bro i see my own save but when i put some file from others only my save is showing i dont know what to do
do you have presistent and save files can you share it please?

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
@j4yj4m
well if thats the case then its the answer to my question if i should keep an eye further into this, so thanks;)
Kinda shame but well thats how it goes.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@j4yj4m
well if thats the case then its the answer to my question if i should keep an eye further into this, so thanks;)
Kinda shame but well thats how it goes.
Well, I think it's a good game to play casually and I'd tell everybody to try it. You can avoid most characters etc. you may not like, but if you don't like the art at all, there's probably not much anybody can do?

In case you like 2D games in general, I'd say you should try "What a Legend!", but that's not for this topic.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes