McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
The game contains 16,000 images, of which 1,700 are background images. Sure, many of them are derivations of one another (day, evening, night, blurred etc.) but I think that gives an estimation.
yeah i'm not expecting it to take just three months like dc suggested. my guess is that the tech update is going to take 5 or 6 months.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
If marriage was added to the game who would you marry? My choices would be either Debbie, Diane, Judith, Roz, Consuela, Crystal, Ms.Smith or Tina.

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not if, it's when. That wedding dress in the attic has been there since like 0.10 or whenever you could unlock that place. Now who to dress-up with it is another qeustion and/or the wedding ring on the antlers too

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's not if, it's when. That wedding dress in the attic has been there since like 0.10 or whenever you could unlock that place. Now who to dress-up with it is another qeustion and/or the wedding ring on the antlers too
In a surprise update, MC discovers that it was his father's dress and starts wearing it up in the attic.

• Haha
Reactions: OwllwO

mvx7

Nov 13, 2018
guys is there any mod or anything that can make me go back a step before the choices pleas help

knechtknecht

Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone know if you're able to put something in Mias teddybear? It says something like that if you're interacting with it and nothing seems to work

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have a feeling they're going in a gay direction with kevin and or ricky is that true?
MC on Kevin/pure gay route was always in the plans. Nobody votes for it and it's barely in any poll but it was there on day 1 with the ultra old fetish list, even before the Patreon purge
Does anyone know if you're able to put something in Mias teddybear? It says something like that if you're interacting with it and nothing seems to work
Nope, nothing there. Like most of the game, DC puts stuff 50 builds in advance, you might get something with Mia's preg remake

Reactions: knechtknecht
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes