Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You sound physically hurt that Patreon doesn't work like your EU country in matters of wincest. Your last 3 posts were you questionning why murica doesn't do things like EU and wonder how you'll cope with it in the game's future. So once again, deal with how the game/Patreon does things or move on and find another game.

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
You sound physically hurt that Patreon doesn't work like your EU country in matters of wincest. Your last 3 posts were you questionning why murica doesn't do things like EU and wonder how you'll cope with it in the game's future. So once again, deal with how the game/Patreon does things or move on and find another game.
Why are you lying?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You sound physically hurt that Patreon doesn't work like your EU country in matters of wincest. Your last 3 posts were you questionning why murica doesn't do things like EU and wonder how you'll cope with it in the game's future.
Being from europe, I don't think the european perspective on this is morally really that different. I'd like to see the country where you can spend time with two girls fucking and where it won't be considered sex between all three of you. :D

Edit:
@Nemodow: I'm not saying it is boring to have a threesome, but I'm saying it is pretty boring in the context of this game to look at. But this whole discussion is pretty much futile anyway, so I'll stop here.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm pointing out his weird spin on how Patreon says nope to anything wincest but he still questions why we can't have Eve+Grace together buttfucking themselves in-game. It's not like the lolnope to wincest happened over 3 years ago and most people came to terms with it or found other things to do with their fetishes

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Being from europe, I don't think the european perspective on this is morally really that different. I'd like to see the country where you can spend time with two girls fucking and where it won't be considered sex between all three of you. :D
Next thing i read is that i'm gay and had incest because i was sharing a bitch with my brother.

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
I'm pointing out his weird spin on how Patreon says nope to anything wincest but he still questions why we can't have Eve+Grace together buttfucking themselves in-game. It's not like the lolnope to wincest happened over 3 years ago and most people came to terms with it or found other things to do with their fetishes
Stop lying or quote me.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Next thing i read is that i'm gay and had incest because i was sharing a bitch with my brother.
I don't wanna hear any details, but all of that will totally depend on these details. The variation here goes from "not really" to "oh totally" :ROFLMAO:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
To provide at least something useful today, the current version of the map from today's stream:

map 5.jpg

Looks like we got a biker bar and what's likely going to be Judith's and Ronda's houses next to MC's. Next to that it looks like DC decided on having a new stadium, an arcade/bowling alley building and a museum as the other locations to be added for dates.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Love the scalling of the map : go out your backyard and into Grump's house or go too far with Clyde's tractor and you'll ram the new bar. Or you could technically dive from the top of the apt building into the town's pool. School is about 40 floor's worth of height too. Pure magic

• Haha
Reactions: actualrealname

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
The satelitte who took the pictures was outfitted with special rear view mirror lenses, y'know?

Objects may appear closer than they are, etc.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I don't get why people voted for Debbie and Jenny. I love Debbie but her and Jenny already have a shitton of scenes.
I'm guessing Debbie got the votes because all of her current scenes are outdated, 2 poses shit, and people want that changed.

To provide at least something useful today, the current version of the map from today's stream:

View attachment 1026951

Looks like we got a biker bar and what's likely going to be Judith's and Ronda's houses next to MC's. Next to that it looks like DC decided on having a new stadium, an arcade/bowling alley building and a museum as the other locations to be added for dates.
Considering how close it is to trailer trash central, it could also be one of those red neck bars with a mechanical bull.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

View attachment 1026951

there seems to be an interesting new evolution

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes