srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm a bit confused. Is the tech update it's own thing? Or will it be part of 20.8? I.e, when is it planned to come out?
According to the poll and what DC said (correct me if I am wrong) we will get the tech update right after the 0.20.8 main story ending, before the next story update (R(h)onda, 0.21). This means that version numbers likely change.

Reactions: thedoomerjo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Same, hopefully her and others get some non-poll related love
Missy and many others are 2nd tier to other girls' updates. They won't get anything outside of smaller stuff like this or when their "main" girl gets their preg remake/numbered build.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This can only be MC's first encounter if you use cheat mode. Otherwise it would be a bit hard to come by the 400 or 600 bucks needed.
Cheat Mode obviously allows you to wake up on Game Day 1 and head to the Mall after the first day of school and immediately get busy with Ivy. But even in non-Cheat Mode, if you bankroll the money you get from cleaning Aunt Diane's garden and you do that 2x a day, you'll have enough money to pay for access to Ivy's garden of love by the first game weekend.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean, Ivy was meant to be available very early on, so that people could to see some sex while DC worked on Debbie's/Jenny's/Diane's stories.
In the end it's one of the most common problems in any story driven game - patrons demand sex, but the story isn't at the point where a dev can deliver it without killing the story. So he adds some random side character who is fuckable without reason and the problem is solved.

I doubt anybody really cares about her once they've unlocked actual sex scenes.

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I mean, Ivy was meant to be available very early on, so that people could to see some sex while DC worked on Debbie's/Jenny's/Diane's stories.
In the end it's one of the most common problems in any story driven game - patrons demand sex, but the story isn't at the point where a dev can deliver it without killing the story. So he adds some random side character who is fuckable without reason and the problem is solved.

I doubt anybody really cares about her once they've unlocked actual sex scenes.
It wouldnt be so bad if the characters added werent so bland. I believe the key to good sex scenes lies on the characters themselves, Ivy is a pretty generic chick, thats boring. People with distinguished features make for better scenes and content imo.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It wouldnt be so bad if the characters added werent so bland. I believe the key to good sex scenes lies on the characters themselves, Ivy is a pretty generic chick, thats boring. People with distinguished features make for better scenes and content imo.
Ivy's scenes are pretty much a product of their time, back when there were no actual sex scenes for MC in the game. By now it would probably better to simply remove them completely (for now) and to make her a simple shopkeeper, given that they don't really have purpose at the moment and given that they look really bad.

I was always hoping DC would make her the secret succubus patrons voted on back in 2017, but until now I've never heard of it again.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why? Simple. Tiddies and milk.
I mean sure, but there are other characters with big titties that don't have that many scenes. Especially in Debbie's case because she still needs her story reworked and she will probably get a couple new scenes when that happens.

Simple, incest. The idea of fucking your attractive mother/sister is taboo and a very popular fetish, thus making it desired over most other content in adult mediums.
True, but in the case they could've voted for Diane. I just think this was a good oportunity to add some scenes to characters that don't have that many.

donutbutthole

Mar 8, 2020
Hey, Im stuck on Roxxy's mom being in jail. Ive talked to the police chief, talked to her mom and the hillbilly but no option to ask him if he feels bad about her being in jail

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't get why people voted for Debbie and Jenny. I love Debbie but her and Jenny already have a shitton of scenes.
Considering how popular they were ~3 years ago I'm actually still a little surprised how few votes they got in recent times.

But then again, the options where limited this time and besides the first 6 now and the characters who got scenes recently (like Odette, Maria, Tina, Iwanka, Consuela, etc.) there were really only Missy and Crystal left.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, Im stuck on Roxxy's mom being in jail. Ive talked to the police chief, talked to her mom and the hillbilly but no option to ask him if he feels bad about her being in jail
From the wiki

Crystal in Jail

Allow 2 days to pass.
  • Go to school, Roxxy takes you to her mobile home. Read the message on the trailer’s door, go find Clyde at the tractor. Go home, have a discussion with Debbie and Roxxy about the situation. Now that the building has been unlocked, enter the and head for the office. Talk to , the chief officer eating a donut, then go talk with Crystal imprisoned in the basement. Go to the trailer park and ask Clyde what he thinks about Crystal in prison and Roxxy. Convincing him to help requires 7 in charisma.
It's either the lack of 7 charisma (so you're playing on normal mode and need to go grind it) or some random fuckery in routes happened. There should be both a giant CHA in red in the corner during the dialog if you don't have enough and an even more giant green STAT CHECK PASSED if you got enough and the route continues

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes