Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
My 6 choices would be:
Grace - Only ONE scene that doesn't even show neither her face nor her tits is a crime.
Iwanka - She became my favorite alongside Jenny. I need to bang her in another position.
Melonia - Not the most liked character but again, one scene isn't enough. She's already naked at the jacuzzi, so...
Roxxy - Her route is so satisfying that she deserves another scene, maybe anal or beach sex.
Debbie - Her animations are pretty bad nowadays, so a new scene would be a welcome until all her Cooki Jar scenes get properly redone.
Jenny - She doesn't need new scenes, I know, but fucking my sister is the hottest fetish ever, so I'll always want more.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
also i wouldn't mind the new eve scene being preggo sex honestly
;)

My 6 choices would be:
Grace - Only ONE scene that doesn't even show neither her face nor her tits is a crime.
Iwanka - She became my favorite alongside Jenny. I need to bang her in another position.
Melonia - Not the most liked character but again, one scene isn't enough. She's already naked at the jacuzzi, so...
Roxxy - Her route is so satisfying that she deserves another scene, maybe anal or beach sex.
Debbie - Her animations are pretty bad nowadays, so a new scene would be a welcome until all her Cooki Jar scenes get properly redone.
Jenny - She doesn't need new scenes, I know, but fucking my sister is the hottest fetish ever, so I'll always want more.
additionally gives you today:

Grace -- Solo and pregnant (with or without Odette)
Iwanka -- hairy, transparent outfits, nipple chain, with or without pregnancy
Melonia -- hairy, low-cut swim suit, x-ray animation
Roxxy -- sex on bikini contest stage, being caught by Mrs. Smith in the locker, having sex in trailer with Crystal sitting outside
Debbie -- sex in hospital bed with Priya watching
Jenny -- many naughty additions like slapping during kitchen sex, preggo sex when sneaking into her bed

Just to name a few.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
They choose girls who didnt get scenes lately rather than girls who get scenes in the last updates. No Iwanka, Melonia, Josephine, Maria, Consuela, Tina and even Odette wich is kind of surprise.

Reactions: caspian90

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Eve-outdoor sex (night at Park or Park bushes )、School sex 、 with vampire odette in the crypt(3P)
I guess they probably going to released tech update around Halloween so 3P with Vampire Odette would be great

Grace-morning shower sex (at the apartment bathroom)、Sex on Tatoo chair (in the Parlor)
Roxxy-Sex in Beach Shower or Beach Tower.
Debbie-mid night Backyard sex.
Jenny -1.anal in every where-in Jenny's route Sam9 is her biggest daddy wants to see Jenny with a real penis, in her ass on her sex stream. so that might come true ?
2. outdoor sex or sex in Attic
Becca - having sex in her home aka Tina’s apartment (probably Becca's bedroom) maybe even 3P with Tina

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
No love for Odette? I think an option in her crypt to drink a potion and let her grow a dick would be interesting. Well for me anyway.
she already got new content in Halloween update
u can have sex with vampire Odette , what do u mean no love for her

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
grace getting almost as many votes as eve and more votes than roxxy who is probably the fan favourite character bar none next to eve when she barely has any content is a clear sign that dc struck gold with her. what i'm saying is that he needs to make an exception and give grace her own update :p don't care if i have to wait 5 years for it i'm gonna be there dick in hand.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
grace getting almost as many votes as eve and more votes than roxxy who is probably the fan favourite character bar none next to eve when she barely has any content is a clear sign that dc struck gold with her. what i'm saying is that he needs to make an exception and give grace her own update :p don't care if i have to wait 5 years for it i'm gonna be there dick in hand.
What did you expect? Grace is hot.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: EJW and McSlut

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Very unlikely that.
Load 0.20 into 0.18 : gallery is fucked and game will crash and burn
Load 0.18 into 0.20 : gallery is probably fucked and game will spazz out for awhile while save might be salvageable (if he knows where to save), still doubtful
yeah you're right. don't quiet understand why there couldn't be at least some build up for the new solo sex scenes. i mean what will the writing team and posing guys do during the tech update? they could already start working on the writing for rhonda while dc updates the background artwork and they would still have enough time to write at leat some build up for the characters who get entirely new scenes. i'm not expecting hours of build up but a little something would be nice.

also i wouldn't mind the new eve scene being preggo sex honestly
By "team" and "guys" you mean 1 dude each, who still got about 50% of 0.20.8 to do before tackling the tech build
I'm a bit confused, is the tech update line cutting Rhonda and Annie updates?
It's not really cutting them, DC wiggled the tech build inbetween 0.20.8 and R(h)onda's. At worst it pushed her ~5-6 months later. Both her and Annie will still get their updates, just next year instead of 2021-ish

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
It's not really cutting them, DC wiggled the tech build inbetween 0.20.8 and R(h)onda's. At worst it pushed her ~5-6 months later. Both her and Annie will still get their updates, just next year instead of 2021-ish
So, it's not line cutting.. it's line cutting.

Reactions: tywren

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Tech build wasn't planned, he polled for it 2x and people said yes. He then had to find a spot for it in the schedule and it had to be now to help not fuck the future updates, so he dumped it after 0.20.8 and it shoved the others further down the years

It's not like if Judith's update suddenly came next month instead of everything else cause DC had a brainfart and remembered she existed after 3 years of nothing

sway1ze

Nov 10, 2020
hello guys i played the 20.5 version and want to update the new version how can i do it without installing the full game again ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You don't, they only release fullbuilds. You either download that or you can't play
DC has some serious management problems. Those 6 sex scenes are only going to slow down the tech update.
Yeah, doing art for 6 scenes on a 99%+ coding-centric update will surely slow down the coder-dude. Making sense wasn't part of the deal

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The tech update will not be 99% code, in order to change the game to widescreen he will have to change every single background and he will have to edit all the current animations. I agree that most of the work will be coding and posing but I think people are underestimating the amount of art work he will have to do for that update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Before you cast your vote, please read what the tech update includes:

Visual and art improvements:

• Widescreen conversion - adding more space for dialogue, backgrounds, interface and the entire game
  • Widescreen will also fit on mobile devices (no more black bars)
  • Widescreen will also expand the map to allow more locations
  • Multiple sex scenes and animations to existing stories (5 to 8 new ones)
Build system improvements which will help:

• Speed up build times - allowing for more frequent testing.
  • Reduce WIP game size - another win for tighter test cycles.
  • Reduce duplication of assets - by calculating processing metadata in advance.
  • Increase asset flexibility - due to more uniform exporting and processing.
  • Clear versioning - adopting semantic versioning to make clear what is, and is not, a hotfix
  • Game icon behaviour on Android - by conforming more closely to platform guidelines.
Code base improvements which will help:

• Save compatibility to be prioritised during dev cycles - rather than relying on a solely manual best-effort approach.
  • Dynamic assembly of game assets - reducing the time taken to build new and edit existing locations.
  • Dynamic environment construction - ensuring that dialogue backgrounds more reliably match the zoomed out ones.
  • Character tracking and scheduling - to help ensure characters don't clone themselves or teleport around.
  • Expand transition opportunities - allowing more complex visual transitions.
  • Conflict avoidance - allowing conflicts to be pre-empted and reshuffled to provide a smoother narrative.
  • Support the new widescreen format - need to ensure everything keeps lining up!
  • Quest/route prioritisation - allowing more "urgent" world events to take place over "random" ones.
  • QA - providing more and updating support for those testing the game (and those abusing it!)
  • Future updates - by improving how the gameplay loop is built to avoid "large stack" issues.
  • Accessibility - improving access to text-size and dyslexic font controls.
  • Performance - various tweaks, bells, and whistles to avoid destroying your phone battery.
According to this : 4/22 is art. Or ~18%. Unless those 4 points take a year each, coding still > the rest

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes