Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Mia will have her story reworked in the future, there is no point in adding new scenes for her now.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Edit:

The lighthouse seems pretty much random at the moment. I don't know whether they'll actually use it at some point.

DC did talk about moving the appartment building, but it looks like he decided against it and the top right corner will be used for an arcade/bowling alley instead. Else it looks like he wants to have some kind of diner for dates, too.
An arcade can be added to the mall, maybe move it into the spot where the theater is now, and then put a drive-in at one of the open spaces.

Reactions: Ranma

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I just don't understand why Eve gets another scene?
It would makes sense if they add Dating System but until then why would you add another scene where she already has too many.
Grace, Roxy, Debbie and Rebecca are ok to have new scenes either they are the main target (Poster Girl) or simply their scenes are little/outdated.
Jenny again is kinda meh cause she already has few scenes but idk. People like to bang their (Step)sisters well whatever I never had one and probably never will.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
most popular girl in summertime saga, simple as that. she's not my personal favourite anymore but i don't mind another scene with her, there aren't that many honestly, jenny for example has a lot more i think (and she's also getting another one)

Reactions: Necronlord3 and EJW

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
4/6 of my choices. I knew it'd be hard for Iwanka and Melonia to win. Still, I'm quite happy with the results.

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's actually quite nice to see that Jenny and Debbie only beat Becca and Missy by quite a slim margin. I guess by now there are quite a few people who don't really care that much for this rather generic incest topic anymore and prefer different, new stories instead.

yeah it's sad that becca gets a solo scene and missy doesn't. big tits are still an advantage in life, this is proof of it.
Becca is certainly among the hottest girls in the game. But it's indeed a shame that she and Missy will very likely stay Roxxy's sidekicks without any bigger options. DC confirmed that again quite recently... still.. one can hope.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It would makes sense if they add Dating System but until then why would you add another scene where she already has too many.
I'm not really sure about "too many", given that she's only got 3 to 4 real scenes (depending on how you count them), which certainly isn't enough for any main girl.

I always though that main girls should come close to Jenny's number of scenes, which is probably the main reason why I'm not that happy with her getting another scene in the first place.

Late Edit:
An arcade can be added to the mall, maybe move it into the spot where the theater is now, and then put a drive-in at one of the open spaces.
As far as I recall they want to use the mall to have more stores in the future, like a furniture store will be needed, etc. while the theater will be used for dates aswell. But I'd agree that there's quite a bit more space in the mall in theory.

Last edited:

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I'm a bit confused. Is the tech update it's own thing? Or will it be part of 20.8? I.e, when is it planned to come out?

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes