srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Voice acting would invalidate all the efforts being made for the community translations btw/

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Progress getting really slow in a each update , other hand it is a quality game , I wonder we can see the end of it ?

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, I just installed this game. Why is this game not full screen for Android? Why the font of this game is small, my eyes are irritated

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Have H-Scene sound effects ever been discussed? Like just a simple rhythmic slapping sound effect and a squirt one for the climax maybe. I've always found it jarring how they were completely silent while in some you can still hear the ambience of the location.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
im pretty sure that DC said that he will swap these 3 houses to one big one. Correct me if am wrong
Indeed, but I have no idea whether he'll do that now or if he'll switch them once he actually needs the space. Or did he mention something very recently?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah it's not available in full screen for PC and Android both
You can fullscreen on PC ....... Still having black bars on sides doesn't mean it's not fullscreen, just that the aspect ratio sux and why the tech update will expand it to 16:9 instead of the 4:3 we have now
From the wiki
View attachment 1032610
Music dude doesn't matter much, server dude too and creamy cookie is DC's wife, so another meh. In reality, there's like only the 4 top dudes that actually work on the game and even then, people will argue "work" is an overstatement

• Haha
Reactions: tywren and Morasaky

mattius77

May 16, 2017
but if Mia becomes a masseuse (or basically a prostitute), that brings in possible NTR which would lead to a cesspool of nonsense like we saw over at DMD Ch3

def NTR coz she just rejects MC if you fuck Helen iirc (Havent played that story in a year or so, so idk)
Do you think if Mia becomes a happy ending girl/prostitute she'd continue to shun MC? That doesn't make any sense.

My recollection is that the choice between Helen and Mia was generally received as the least popular aspect of that update. This could be a way for MC to have his cake and eat it, too.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you think if Mia becomes a happy ending girl/prostitute she'd continue to shun MC? That doesn't make any sense.

My recollection is that the choice between Helen and Mia was generally received as the least popular aspect of that update. This could be a way for MC to have his cake and eat it, too.
In the end the only reason to even have the choices is to provide some meaning and depth, so you can write better stories. If the only way to get Helen would be to make Mia a prostitute, people won't be happy, either. In that case you may as well write a more fitting story and change the premise.

Having said that, the game won't ever be this dark. Given that they seem to aim for the "good, protected and sexually repressed girl breaks free and wants to learn more about sex and try stuff" it seems more likely that she'll just say "fuck it" and join Helen and MC anyway.

Last edited:

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
Indeed, but I have no idea whether he'll do that now or if he'll switch them once he actually needs the space. Or did he mention something very recently?
we will have to wait and see. he did mention it in one of his streams but im not sure if he will add them when he finishes the new buildings on the map (tech update) or maybe with later updates

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't check the phone hints, don't give us details and don't provide save. Will solve itself. Helps if you whine a lot and/or claim the milking scamlord strikes again

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes