srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The premise of the game is MC's father has been murdered by Russian mobsters, and in his voyage of discovery beds every female member of his family including having sex with his sister on cam shows for money and a threesome with him Mom and Aunt, uses a fake religious pretext to bed his potential girlfriend's mom thus breaking up her marriage, has a DP threesome with his best friend and his mom (or cock blocks his best friend to take the one non-Mom female that might be interested in him), becomes a drug dealer, breeds a cow-girl and a fish-girl.........

I'm not sure I'd say Mia becoming a hooker is really 'dark', in that context. ;)
There is that slight difference that in all the examples you provide, the girls already had it in them. Even Harold gets his fun with Yumi if you choose Helen, so not even he is dumped. Making the innocent Mia a prostitute is somethig more drastic, I'd say. However, if she'd come up with it in the first place, who knows?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The most extreme stuff she did was get a tattoo. From there to becoming a full-on whore is a bit too far a jump. And since she's a love interest for MC, she'll never be relegated to cheapslut status, even if you go to Helen. But since her remake is still pending, DC might 360 noscope her entire route and retcon everything out of the game and restart from scratch.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's no scene in the game where MC isn't dicking the girl (that couple in the library doesn't count). Mia getting another dude is also not happening

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's unlikely, but I'm just saying that I don't see the point to even have the discussion. You've got other unrelated characters getting lewd scenes, and if you reject Mia, she'd be in the same department as let's say Harold and Yumi or Erik and June.

Late Edit: I mean, if you specificially make the effort to write a story that turns an innocent schoolgirl into a prostitute, the least one can expect would be a cutscene/image to trigger some additional emotions. Either you do the plot right or you just don't bother in the first place.

Last edited:

EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
^ Did you even try to read the last ~year of comments ? Main story doesn't include Debbie. She'll have 1 bonus scene in the tech update next summer cause she won a spot in the poll. That's it. She'll have to win her remake in another poll. And that's at least 2 years from now.

By "this" version do you mean 0.20.7 in Oct or 0.20.8 next month ? And why would they release updates without scenes ? And why use an unlocker that'll fuck you up when you can just play the game ? Or use the debug menu in-game (also fucks you up) ? Or get srk's mod ?
I want to unlock the gallery to see what's new and new scenes without having to play the game again? Dunno.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sucks that CatBug is gone and I believed he was on the project since DC started hiring people
Damn, it was Catbug who left? Shit, he was good. Hope it wasn't anything serious, or nothing too bad for his need to leave.

Reactions: j4yj4m

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
srksrk 68 can you help me? Trying to use your mod on Android but after installing it it just gets stuck on the Kompas Productions loading screen forever?
You should ask mod related questions in the mod thread.

However, especially on slow devices the first launch can last a long time (several minutes). Does the game start without mod installed? If so, just give it time starting with the mod installed. Maybe start it twice. It will compile all the mod files and succeed eventually. From then on it will start much faster, but it will still take some time (on a Samsung Galaxy S20 it takes well over a minute).

Also, it might be that Android power saving mechanisms kick in and kill the process before the game is completely started. In that case, see if you can change the battery settings for the game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Damn, it was Catbug who left? Shit, he was good. Hope it wasn't anything serious, or nothing too bad for his need to leave.
That's bad news indeed. I knew they were searching but I thought they were looking for new people, not replacements...

Reactions: j4yj4m

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
1.jpg

20.8 status update (delay) and upcoming changes to map!

20.8 status update:

You're probably wondering why some of the progress stalled about 3 weeks ago and the reason is one of our devs (Posing) had to suddenly step away from the project. It unfortunately happened as we were wrapping up the content and had to halt the progress until we found replacement.

The good news is we tested new candidates and found 2 new devs who will be starting this week! Hopefully we can get the update back on track to wrap it up as soon as possible for you all to enjoy.

Art was done a little while back and writing will be done this week so we should be moving on to the following tech update in the meantime.

Sorry about this delay, I'm aware some of you are anxious to play the new content. :<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map changes in tech update:

The image above shows what I've been working on during daily streams (for those who haven't watched). The tech update changes the game widescreen ratio which opens up room for additional locations on the minimap.
We've added:
  • Lighthouse
  • Bar
  • 3 homes
  • Museum
  • Arcade and Bowling hall
  • Stadium
  • Expanded trailer park and forest area
In contrast with the very first minimap (0.01), things have changed a lot! Most locations were not even accessible .^-^
I will be streaming all week for future update content, so tune in!

-DC <3

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes