Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Just saying, what happened to getting a date for prom? I was looking forward to that :love:
Prom, we get surely after all school girls and Coach Bridget is completed. It is part of the main goals. 'Get a girl for the prom'. So far only one main goal is finished.

Dating is not included, yet.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
is there any good mods exist at all?
Best existing mod is Naughty Tribute Mod. I never play without it.

The specifications of my laptop: The operating system is windows 10 with its most recent update, the processor is intel core i5-8250U - the CPU 1.60Hz (8CPUs) 1.8Hz, RAM memory over 8000MB, Directx version is 12.

I had no problems running it with the antivirus activated, if it were so, it would not even have allowed me to enter when the files were corrupted. The size of the saves is barely 1mb in size.

It is not the same application but it is an example after a short time of playing it for about 10 minutes in the screen of gameplaying, especially when you spy when Felix's sister bathes but it does not happen when you spy on the mother.

View attachment 1128682

Right now I followed your advice to do it in another location, as in an existing folder and I have the illusion that it does not crash after a little 10 minutes if not like a couple of minutes, but the same phenomenon happens even though my laptop is not a toaster not even a potato, unless it is poorly optimized since I have played games with higher demand without problems like My friend Pedro, don't starve and if it was a bit demanding until dirty rally 2. About the mod that you say I do not know how to install it although I am looking before doing it.
- Give windows full control over the 'paging file'. If it had not full control, you need minimum 16GB free HDD memory on the drive were it is located, better more! Limiting the pagefile.sys opens the box of pandora.
- Also have better few GB free on drive C:
- Delete temporary/cache files.
- deactivate in the task manager under autostart as much as possible
- restart your PC (not hibernation or save mode), don't start anything, no browser, no other applications
- Deactivate the virus scanner. It is not about finding corrupting files. A virus scanner in the backround can sometimes create issues.
- Click on Summertime Saga and chose start as admin.

My OS is in german language, so I can't help with direct locations to find everything.

If nothing helps and nobody has other ideas, contact the Renpy creators, maybe they have some ideas what creates this issue.

Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The specifications of my laptop: The operating system is windows 10 with its most recent update, the processor is intel core i5-8250U - the CPU 1.60Hz (8CPUs) 1.8Hz, RAM memory over 8000MB, Directx version is 12.

I had no problems running it with the antivirus activated, if it were so, it would not even have allowed me to enter when the files were corrupted. The size of the saves is barely 1mb in size.

It is not the same application but it is an example after a short time of playing it for about 10 minutes in the screen of gameplaying, especially when you spy when Felix's sister bathes but it does not happen when you spy on the mother.

View attachment 1128682

Right now I followed your advice to do it in another location, as in an existing folder and I have the illusion that it does not crash after a little 10 minutes if not like a couple of minutes, but the same phenomenon happens even though my laptop is not a toaster not even a potato, unless it is poorly optimized since I have played games with higher demand without problems like My friend Pedro, don't starve and if it was a bit demanding until dirty rally 2. About the mod that you say I do not know how to install it although I am looking before doing it.
ATKEX_cmd.exe seems to be some ASUS/Realtek driver related program, as such has nothing to do with Ren'Py. Maybe you can get an update from ASUS or Realtek for this.

As long as it's such unspecific errors, also the mod cannot help you, I fear.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Every1 else's cookie jar has girls in alphabetical order, yet yours is scrambled all over the place. The f happened
His Cookie Jar seems accurate in terms of updates
I mean if you look anyone who got join are in order according to previous updates

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I mean if you look anyone who got join are in order according to previous updates
Accurate update-wise maybe, but why is it that way when 99%+ of dudes have it in name order ? Both of those blacked icons should be in the middle between names, not bunched at the end.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I would guess it is the Naughty Tribute Mod. Without the mod I have it in abc order, with Naughty Tribute in (maybe) update order.

fransonic84

May 26, 2017
Hey all, need some help from anyone who might have had this issue. For the Eve storyline, I'm stuck in this weird loop. For the romantic dinner part, I get all the stuff, go the shop, the story places out. But after the rootop scene with eve, when its supposed to back to her sister and oddette together, it doesn't. Eve just says goodbye and come back again. The next story piece never triggers, it doesn't go back to her sister and oddette. And in the journal it says to setup the dinner, I go back and same shit. Loops. Anyone know a way to break this loop? I even went back a bunch of saves to before the party and played it over, same thing happens.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Accurate update-wise maybe, but why is it that way when 99%+ of dudes have it in name order ? Both of those blacked icons should be in the middle between names, not bunched at the end.
I would guess it is the Naughty Tribute Mod. Without the mod I have it in abc order, with Naughty Tribute in (maybe) update order.
Yes, it's the mod "causing" that. There is a parameter which lets you have the vanilla sorting, or the sorting according to update.
Code:
# Sort the Cookie Jar.
# Allowed Values: 0 1
# Value Explanation:
#   0 (off, version 0.19.1 and later -- sort characters alphabetically)
#   1 (0.18.6 and earlier -- sort old content before new content)
# Original Value (if applicable): 0
# Naughty Tribute Default: 1
#COOKIESORT = 1

Reactions: Sothyr
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes