Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The non-P version is the new art for her update next year. DC drew it last year and it somehow went into the game. Just like the 2-3 art styles for Debbie we got jumbled together

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Gilgameshhh

Mar 5, 2019
Hi, juste wanted to know the meaning of this sentence on the previous update :"

• Anon may now visit his Dad.
"

I completed the game but never met his dad... Anayone has an idea ?

Thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You didn't play the new update's part of the story if you don't know about his dad. And you probably didn't play the game at all if you don't know about his dad

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
View attachment 1130005

One of the best pair of tits for me, just below Jenny and Roxxy.
Totally agree... not too big and not too small just the perfect size.
I really wished DC would consider making her one of the "main school girl" instead of making her the side character, I mean all her art is new so there no problem with upgrading her design and by this art assets of her can be made easily, but I do wonder what her story will be if she do get a full update. I think giving her full update is much better than working on some new side characters with only one scene.

Personally I would really like to see more scenes of her and a story. At least I can dream about this that maybe after watching her scene in upcoming Tech Update people might like her more and would request DC to get more scenes for her.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, juste wanted to know the meaning of this sentence on the previous update :"

• Anon may now visit his Dad.
"

I completed the game but never met his dad... Anayone has an idea ?

Thanks
It means the visit to the grave at the start of Main Story part 3.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I ran into a bug where it kinda locks the game and a lot of code is shown in the new version 20.9
I really do not understand why everyone thinks we can see what is happening on their screen. Or why else do we get such useless reports so often?

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
I ran into a bug where it kinda locks the game and a lot of code is shown in the new version 20.9
When did it happen, what let to the error, how far into the game are you, when did you start that save, can you reload and reproduce the error, can you post a screenshot of that error?

Any of that would be more helpful and it's honestly not really hard to understand that an error Report as generic and imprecise as yours is hardly being resolved at all.
And since it may affect others it would be good if it's resolved, if only for yourself. So for your own sake, add a full error report...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it true that we could have this year no more updates? Just a "graphics update" for older versions?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Is it true that we could have this year no more updates? Just a "graphics update" for older versions?
Just 6-7 sex scenes with the tech update. And nobody said it need the rest of the year. Could be, could also be faster.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
It's great that the main storyline is complete now. I can honestly recommend this incredibly slowly updating game. Playing it from here on out, you at least get a full arc with the main character. That said, I'm really looking forward to the game going widescreen and Rhonda's update. It doesn't mention the gym coach in the blog post, but I assume we will finally be able to complete our report cards.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes