Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why do you say that? There is NO release schedule for Summertime Saga. Cookie has done that on purpose because every update has a very different workload. This upcoming tech update ensures that the whole game becomes widescreen, this involves changing EVERY background in the ENTIRE game + the shifting of character placements on screen andsoforth. Only makes sense that it takes a while. In the meantime, Kompas have started development of their second title. Although I think that might only be writing so far.
That thing is confusing : you do know DC is Kompas ? And there's no hint of anything resembling a new game anywhere (aside the possible-ish SS2 once this game is done in 20+ years) ? Dunno if you typo'd the name or got confused by your own post there :WaitWhat:

lilloller01

Nov 6, 2018
when next update will come? know someone...
i have 11 kids in this game, dammmn
2 boys with Nadia - daughter of russian mobster
1 boy with Melonia Trump
1 boy with Ivanka Trump
1 boy with Jenny
1 boy with Diane
1 boy with Consuela - mother of Martinez ...lool
1 boy with Becca's mother, Ms. Tina
1 boy with Maria, Tony's Wife.
1 boy with Svetlana
one girl with Liu ... . :D :))
Svetlana?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have been using the unren utility in a bunch of the games that the tool works in. I don't know how the developers keep up with the images they create - there must be many thousands per game. I have noticed a lot of duplicates, tho, so, maybe it is tough to keep up with them.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Yes, I agree with you, this site is not a pure pirate site like SVSComics for example, it's also a place to get information about adult games, to ask for help when you get stuck in a game and to discuss about the games and their Devs. But in which tone? Calling a Dev a scammer when he doesn't deliver what he promises a few times is going a little bit too far in my opinion.
With people like INCSTOR you can't blame anyone for expressing their frustations with lying devs. I am not saying that DK is the same just the scammers are not exactly rare in this branch thanks to how exploitable the Patreon site is.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
The team is tailored for DC's drawing speed and that's about all there is, most people are actually only working part time (writer, coder, poser), because there simply isn't enough work to employ them fulltime. It literally never mattered, whether he earned 30 or 70k, the speed would always be as it is.
Didn't he himself say the exact opposite? That he draws really fast but coding takes the most time?

when next update will come? know someone...
i have 11 kids in this game, dammmn
2 boys with Nadia - daughter of russian mobster
1 boy with Melonia Trump
1 boy with Ivanka Trump
1 boy with Jenny
1 boy with Diane
1 boy with Consuela - mother of Martinez ...lool
1 boy with Becca's mother, Ms. Tina
1 boy with Maria, Tony's Wife.
1 boy with Svetlana
one girl with Liu ... . :D :))
What even is the point of that.
Unless we'll be able to make them fight each other like pokemon or some shit later, you never know the direction this thing is taking.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Didn't he himself say the exact opposite? That he draws really fast but coding takes the most time?
No, not that I'd remember. I think what you mean is the fact that the art for each individual update is usually done first and that coding is the last part to finish. That's true, but while stray and the team finish the rest of one update, DC is already working on the art for the next one. It's always the art that limits the overall pace.

But DC talked quite a few times about hiring a second artist and that it's really hard to find somebody. If code really was an issue in his view, he'd probably hire a fulltime coder or a second part-timer next to stray.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Obviously drunk or dunno who Svetlana is, since you can't touch her and barely see her once in bra and pantsu .....

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Whoa hold on

What happened? Also I have no idea how much time passed since emu last check in to this topic. Long enough for a shitstorm to erupt apparently?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Shitstorms and milkage come around in a circle every 2-3 months. Once a new release is out, it quiets down a bit then restarts anew until the next build. We're ~3 months from 0.20.8/9, so the whinage is coming back in force
And all that means is she will be changed into a cookie cutter character with same looks, tits and traits as everyone else
Yes, because the 4 teachers look 100% like Roxxy and Mia is a clone of Jenny, Diane could also pass for Liu and Wanka could go sell donuts instead of Judith's mom since they look so much the same .......

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And all that means is she will be changed into a cookie cutter character with same looks, tits and traits as everyone else
Well, her new and almost certainly final art is in the game for quite some time by now.*
I know it won't really satisfy those who don't like the reworks at all, but it is like is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoa hold on

What happened? Also I have no idea how much time passed since emu last check in to this topic. Long enough for a shitstorm to erupt apparently?
In case you refer to the last post? That's just the discussion which is happening for ~3 years by now. Some people just don't like the new consistent artstyle, which DC started to add back in 2018. It's understandable at times, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
This is full out right lie and you right, Judith redesign has been the game for a year and it's nearly identical to the old one. Also if you going keep on saying that all the characters look the same provide examples.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I mean what was happening for what appears to be the last few pages. Maybe it wasn’t as bait as I thought

I heard people taking about scammers and insulting people, but it appears people were talking about ICSTOR

In which case….lolICSTOR

Who in their right mind gives the man money? Whom?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
By now being the tech build they've been at for the last ~3 months and which won't come out until way later this year ? Then yes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
^ Shitstorms and milkage come around in a circle every 2-3 months. Once a new release is out, it quiets down a bit then restarts anew until the next build. We're ~3 months from 0.20.8/9, so the whinage is coming back in force

Yes, because the 4 teachers look 100% like Roxxy and Mia is a clone of Jenny, Diane could also pass for Liu and Wanka could go sell donuts instead of Judith's mom since they look so much the same .......
They do. Mom, aunt and all older characters had unique looks and diferent tits at least and milfs had hairy muffs. People hate hair so he toned it down or removed it. Then made all the tits absolutely freaking same. Aunt, mom, sister - same nipples, same areola same shit different size.

Well, her new and almost certainly final art is in the game for quite some time by now.*
I know it won't really satisfy those who don't like the reworks at all, but it is like is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you refer to the last post? That's just the discussion which is happening for ~3 years by now. Some people just don't like the new consistent artstyle, which DC started to add back in 2018. It's understandable at times, but there's nothing that can be done about it.
It looks horrible. Dry, dull and boring. Old one had character and was nasty in a good way. Flat as fuck but thats what +50% of same voters consistently want so thats what it will be. Even after update people will complain to change it until he fully does into normal tits

This is full out right lie and you right, Judith redesign has been the game for a year and it's nearly identical to the old one. Also if you going keep on saying that all the characters look the same provide examples.
See above.

How am I supposed to find old mom, aunt and sister models? I can't print it out of my head. If you have them share them.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes