Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There is word the 1st batch of lewds might be coming within the next month-ish

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ For now ? : pretty much never. It got removed years ago and replaced with the flacid cumshot-only meme we got now. It's in the "overview" but DC said nothing about it and since he already removed it, high doubt it'll come back anytime soon

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Then if he doesnt care why does he make a freaking patreon? All this does not make any sens, if he wants to do stuff by himself then he needs to close his patreon instead of disappointing people.

you really are full of shit
Not going to comment on who here is full of shit. But one thing is sure: if DC would close down his patreon in order to not disappoint people, there would the biggest shitstorm ever all over the internet about how on earth this scam lord, who was milking the community for years, could possibly have now abandoned his project.

He works his vision, accept it or leave it. People like it enough to support his patreon. How can anybody with a sane brain come to the conclusion that only because many people are happy with how he works, he must be obliged to work harder and force his project into something he does it not want to be?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Its a bs statement to say that its bc of the art progression, DC has the money to get assistants that are really good and could reproduce his style period.

To me i just an overwhelmed guy who just wanted to start this project for fun and things got really overhand for him.

I am not donating to him, because i know that even in 5 years the game will still be in development.

To be fair the solution is simple, give more small updates on the side each month. It can be patreon only contents for all i care, he has the financial needs to put in place all this, he just needs to put out his finger from his ass and believe me it would be the best adult game period and more people would stop criticizing so much.
You base all you accusations, on nothing more then your opinion. Most people here are way past listening to this sort of pettiness.

Reactions: Omniel and dawlben

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
If DarkCookie didn't flex his income, half of the people whining about update time wouldn't complain at all. They act like the more money he makes the faster updates should come. He hasn't set any more patron goals, it's not like he's promising faster updates. If he wants to work on most of the game by himself then it's his choice, it's tedious to manage a team and there's no room for mistakes in a 2D game with so much coding.

Look at Dr. Pinkcake, he does everything by himself - rendering, animations, coding. He's constantly adding new features that we don't really need. He wants to do it all by himself because he said he doesn't like managing a team nor does he trust them to not make mistakes. It's the dev's passion.

It's always the pirates with no intention of ever pledging who whine the most thinking they're so entitled.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If DarkCookie didn't flex his income, half of the people whining about update time wouldn't complain at all. They act like the more money he makes the faster updates should come. He hasn't set any more patron goals, it's not like he's promising faster updates. If he wants to work on most of the game by himself then it's his choice, it's tedious to manage a team and there's no room for mistakes in a 2D game with so much coding.

Look at Dr. Pinkcake, he does everything by himself - rendering, animations, coding. He's constantly adding new features that we don't really need. He wants to do it all by himself because he said he doesn't like managing a team nor does he trust them to not make mistakes. It's the dev's passion.

It's always the pirates with no intention of ever pledging who whine the most thinking they're so entitled.
I have no intention of pledging but I actually don't mind waiting extended periods for updates.

sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
This game is a game for the purpose of treatment.
This is a real adult game.
This game is a game for firmly learning right and wrong.
It's a really good game. And it's a really difficult game.
And it's a fresh, sticky, beautiful game.
It's not an intelligent game, but it's also a wise game.
And it's a game that makes you think.
I'm Korean, but I've never seen or played a game like this.
none. However, I admit It's a really good game.
There are good days and bad days in the world.
The protagonist of this game is an 18-year-old boy in my opinion...but.. ^ ^
It is like a superman or a god that has surpassed human thought and life. hahaha
The only thing that looks younger in the protagonist is his Dick.
The rest are like oriental gods of about 1,000,000 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: dawlben

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We'll put the entirety of that to some wonky translation voodoo magic, but the "game is hard" ? That's 1 of the lolest thing ever mentionned around here, and we got our fair share of lulz over the years ......

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Why support something that turned shit? The "Polls" always pick the same bunch of characters, there are chars who never received an update since they were introduced, all while he piles in with new characters. On top of that from removing hair to making every single tit identical he can go f himself

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
Why support something that turned shit? The "Polls" always pick the same bunch of characters, there are chars who never received an update since they were introduced, all while he piles in with new characters. On top of that from removing hair to making every single tit identical he can go f himself
Then don't support. Fuck if he cares, he doesn't need an extra dollar on top of the 70k a month. All I'm getting from this post is a salty Judith fan who's pissed she can't win polls.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Then don't support. Fuck if he cares, he doesn't need an extra dollar on top of the 70k a month. All I'm getting from this post is a salty Judith fan who's pissed she can't win polls.
Even though she did finally win. She's now in the queue...

4.00 star(s) 363 Votes