jrekid

May 25, 2018
How do I unlock Becca's new scene. Someone said visit her apartment at evening but Tina keeps blocking me from entering.
If you visit in the evening on a weekday you should be able to ask Tina to let you see her. I'm not sure what triggered it tbh. Maybe you have to fully complete Tina and also make sure to complete Becca at the basketball court and hookup with her on the beach.

Reactions: Noelle Silva

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I've knocked her up but I can't get anything to happen after that.
She has to be pregnant and do all the little scenes like talking to the mom and aunt about the dad. After that just wait she'll get the MC in the morning

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
If you visit in the evening on a weekday you should be able to ask Tina to let you see her. I'm not sure what triggered it tbh. Maybe you have to fully complete Tina and also make sure to complete Becca at the basketball court and hookup with her on the beach.
Yup hooking up with her in the beach was the solution. When I loaded my save in this version, it changed some things around to make it compatible with the current version. One of those things was Becca, the game registered that I've never had sex with her before...

Reactions: jrekid

jrekid

May 25, 2018
Yup hooking up with her in the beach was the solution. When I loaded my save in this version, it changed some things around to make it compatible with the current version. One of those things was Becca, the game registered that I've never had sex with her before...
Awesome, I'm glad you worked it out. Now if only I could work out this damn Jenny thing lol.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it that hard to look at DCs Patreon Page:
Not hard per se... It just requires a mix of common sense and initiative, and a a few extra clicks that would've saved himself more time than blindly asking a question first.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes