jrekid

May 25, 2018
It doesn't have to be the very first pregnancy. Just get her pregnant any time and wait 3 weeks later, make sure you are sleeping in your house, she'll visit you herself.
Ok it looks like adding the NaughtyMod fixed it. I think it was because of a bug that kept resetting the txt on the phone for Jenny telling MC to come to her room.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
And i would love it if we got some Judith content but at this point i am pretty sure that some people are making multiple patreon accounts just to troll people when there is voting on the next update. I still don't understand how Eve keeps getting that many votes. Jenny and Roxxy i understand but Eve and Grace? Why? They are incredibly meh, pretty much worst girls combined with Mia. Misty at least is cute and funny, i'd love me some Misty scenes instead of Eve and Grace scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whats the moms new scene??Couldn't find it
If you get to the point where you can have a threesome with the mom and aunt, go at night where you normally trigger the threesome. Say no then click the bedroom again.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The whole Grace situation is just so odd. It really shows what happens if you don't add a choice to these branches.

I don't really know how they are supposed to get out of the whole thing. There obviously should to be a solution, but the only way would certainly be possible (like some kind of sharing/threesome situation) can't be added. It's quite sad that Grace will be in that spot for years to come...

Else I have to say that all of the scenes (especially Eve, Becca and Grace) seemed to be another small step up compared to what we got before.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get the Becca scene?
Actually its all good; in the changelog on the main menu, there's a hint tab for the new scenes (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Let's sum up.
1) Eve - visit her any weekend morning.
2) Grace - talk to her when she's meditating naked.
3) Becca - visit her after having fun with Tina and beach adventure.
4) Jenny - make her pregnant, then wait. At her last stage of pregnancy sleep at home, she should visit you.
5) Landlady - go for threesome and say "no".
6) Roxxy - visit her in her trailer.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
How do you get the Becca scene?
Play spin the bottle (if you don't know where that is, it's at the beach at night, on the weekend) and you have to have sex with her, the foursome doesn't count. Go to the apartment building (in the evening, I think), to 301, and choose that you want to see Becca. I picked Becca in the choice (I'm being vague here on purpose), though I don't know if that matters.

Reactions: Kale31

Tudor337

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked a million times but why is it called pre-tech not checked in for while. Are they going back and remaking the game or just updating animations/ pictures or summin? Ah i c new map stuff and widescreen kool. Was quite far back i forgot how busy this thread is.

Last edited:

pipi12345

Sep 3, 2017
Hello everyone, to answer some common questions that I have seen. I did a new install and was able to import my save file from 20.9 with no issues.

Everyone is waiting for an updated incest patch, the one on the main page is not updated. Just be patient.

People are also still waiting on update to the naughty mod - please be patient and stop asking.

Thanks to DC for this surprise update with scenes! Doing great work! The Jenny scene in particular was insanely hot.

I also really enjoyed the dialogue and scene with Grace. I love how "wrong" the characters make it feel, which obviously makes it hotter. Thanks again for all your hard work!
Sorry, I gotta question. What's the game in your signature? Thanks.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked a million times but why is it called pre-tech not checked in for while. Are they going back and remaking the game or just updating animations/ pictures or summin? Ah i c new map stuff and widescreen kool.
The tech update is supposed to add a widescreen resolution - which means every background and cut scene has to be expanded by hand - and some technical improvements. The art and animations will stay as they are until the characters who still need to be updated (mainly Debbie, Mia, Erik and the teachers) win their polls.

Reactions: Tudor337

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
…Alright, I'll bite. Why did you rename incestpatch.rpa to patch-v0.20.10.rpa? I've checked, it's literally the same file that's available on Lewd Patcher (linked from OP).
Because there is no incest patch update after 20.5, but people keep asking for an "updated incest patch." So to head off the same requests and questions (again and again and again), I would assume that Xander_ renamed the file they already attached to reflect the current release. But you've now pulled back the curtain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Because there is no incest patch update after 20.5, but people keep asking for an "updated incest patch." So to head off the same requests and questions (again and again and again), I would assume that Xander_ renamed the file they already attached to reflect the current release. But you've now pulled back the curtain.
…Why not just, I dunno, tell them that the newest patch works? I'm pretty sure I've seen stuff like that written in OP of some other games.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
Okay. This not works with Jenny. I make her pregnant, sleep any time at home - i check it with the Beach House and Family Home and she not visit me. What can I do, that it works?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes