Purb

Jul 8, 2018
It doesn't help that Patreon allows for multiple votes per poll (so you can choose more than one option). The polling system isn't the best tbh.

Agreed. Eve does have some of the best scenes in the game by far. Her sister's scene is something else though. I would prefer more scenes focused on a few of the more regular characters who have scenes already before the dev goes and creates whole scenarios for other characters.
Same here and yeah Patreon poll system isn't the best at all, and also yeah Eve is hot but yeah i feel there is other characters that need more scenes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You dudes know it's 1 of the tier perks : the more you pay per month, the more votes you get in polls (at least in this game's case) ?

Reactions: sztrb

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Didn't realise that. That makes sense.
DC runs these important polls on his own kompas website and there the number of votes indeed depends on the patreon tiers. I'm not sure if patreon itself actually supports that feature, too.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The fact that we have to chose one date for the "prom"/"sorority dance" telegraphs that we're not likely to get that beach house orgy/reverse gangbang.
In the end DC only promised to add the "harem" because many people wanted it. During the first 12 to 18 months of the development he always said a harem wouldn't happen.

And that made a lot of sense. He always wanted a variety of different stories and characters (not just looks, but actual characters) and once you start to have essentially mainly variations of Odette in the game, that premise is pretty much gone.

Maybe that's one reason why to me harem games become incredibly boring once the harem reaches a certain size. It's generally just totally random at some point and to me that's usually not very interesting.

When it comes to the beach house harem, by now we'll probably get some fitting schoolgirl combinations with a scene or two each, like I'd guess Ronda could be compatible with Eve and Mia could/should be compatible with let's say Roxxy or Judith or so - at least if their stories turn out as expected.

Else we'll probably get scenes outside of the "harem feature" with Jenny and Jane, Diane and Veronica, possibly Mrs. Johnson and Anna, etc.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
In the end DC only promised to add the "harem" because many people wanted it. During the first 12 to 18 months of the development he always said a harem wouldn't happen.

And that made a lot of sense. He always wanted a variety of different stories and characters (not just looks, but actual characters) and once you start to have essentially mainly variations of Odette in the game, that premise is pretty much gone.

Maybe that's one reason why to me harem games become incredibly boring once the harem reaches a certain size. It's generally just totally random at some point and to me that's usually not very interesting.

When it comes to the beach house harem, by now we'll probably get some fitting schoolgirl combinations with a scene or two each, like I'd guess Ronda could be compatible with Eve and Mia could/should be compatible with let's say Roxxy or Judith or so - at least if their stories turn out as expected.

Else we'll probably get scenes outside of the "harem feature" with Jenny and Jane, Diane and Veronica, possibly Mrs. Johnson and Anna, etc.
I don't mind a Harem if it fits the story. For Roxxy and her crew it kind of works. I could see Roxxy being into that due to the way she is written. I Feel like For Eve though it does not really fit. I like the idea of Eve/Grace/Odette having their own arcs. I am sure that I am in the minority though and this being a fap game.....

Reactions: DrFree

Ecchi-Senpai

Jun 3, 2020
I've been playing the game for a while now and find it kind of refreshing and very fun. But what about updates, do they come regularly or is the development rather slow? I'm thinking about supporting the developer on Patreon, but I only do this with developers where I can see that the game is being worked on.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've been playing the game for a while now and find it kind of refreshing and very fun. But what about updates, do they come regularly or is the development rather slow? I'm thinking about supporting the developer on Patreon, but I only do this with developers where I can see that the game is being worked on.
The game is being worked on and you can follow the work ~5 times a week on stream via . It's slow but steady.

Then again, additional money won't change the speed of the development, mainly because drawing the art takes its time and the dev certainly isn't pushing to get additional help - for many reasons. So if you want to give some money because you want to show some gratitude and like to have some of the perks, that's fine. If you want to give something to potentially speed up the development, there's no use and you probably shouldn't do it.

Ecchi-Senpai

Jun 3, 2020
The game is being worked on and you can follow the work ~5 times a week on stream via . It's slow but steady.

Then again, additional money won't change the speed of the development, mainly because drawing the art takes its time and the dev certainly isn't pushing to get additional help - for many reasons. So if you want to give some money because you want to show some gratitude and like to have some of the perks, that's fine. If you want to give something to potentially speed up the development, there's no use and you probably shouldn't do it.
Thanks for the answer. It would be just for the support because I really like the game. I don't expect to be able to influence the speed of development by paying a few bucks while they are already getting tons of money. ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the answer. It would be just for the support because I really like the game. I don't expect to be able to influence the speed of development by paying a few bucks while they are already getting tons of money. ;)
Yeah, that's certainly understandable. I just wanted to point out that the game is essentially already earning way more money than it's objectively worth and that more money won't really change anything.

There have been many people over the years who started supporting super enthusiastically, but then got frustrated by the money/released content ratio rather quickly.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah, that's certainly understandable. I just wanted to point out that the game is essentially already earning way more money than it's objectively worth and that more money won't really change anything.

There have been many people over the years who started supporting super enthusiastically, but then got frustrated by the money/released content ratio rather quickly.
I don't get how people throw their money on a huge pile of cash that's already too big for what the game is worth. It actually slows down the game if you ask me. The more money DC gets the less reason to speed up development, you can already see this with a lot of padding but scarce sex scenes every update, adding a lot of characters while there are plenty of older characters that are unfinished, the Diane update... god the Diane update.

Reactions: slayer991

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

At one point, I was a $10 patron, but decided to reduce my contribution in order to direct funds to struggling devs. I think I was paying more for the ability to be part of the community at that tier.

Reactions: slayer991

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
At one point, I was a $10 patron, but decided to reduce my contribution in order to direct funds to struggling devs. I think I was paying more for the ability to be part of the community at that tier.
And that is a big part of it; what do you get our of being a $10 over a $1 patron. The other part is being a part of supporting the development, not unlike supporting local theater in your living area.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't get how people throw their money on a huge pile of cash that's already too big for what the game is worth.
Mainly because showing support works on an individual level. I mean, if SS is the game somebody likes the most, why should he support something else? Especially because the game is indeed actually great value for money compared to basically everything else that's on the market.

It actually slows down the game if you ask me. The more money DC gets the less reason to speed up development, you can already see this with a lot of padding but scarce sex scenes every update, adding a lot of characters while there are plenty of older characters that are unfinished, the Diane update... god the Diane update.
As said before, I don't really agree with it. Sex scenes have always been scarce (the old updates like Mia or Erik only had 3 each with very few frames, for example) and the quality was upped significantly since then, which in 2D terms always means more work and as such more time. I mean sure, if we could go back to the old stuff like bad shading, 2 frame animations, simple quests, no/few cutscenes, no wallpapers, no pregnancies, etc. the content per update would increase a lot, but it would come at a cost. I'd agree though, that the it didn't get faster, either.
As for the characters? Almost all of these updates were voted for by patrons who preferred them to other, older ones - sure, there are some more, but I think only few will really, really care about the two weeks it took to create that Tina stuff, for example. I know the number of characters became kind of a meme by now, just as the SamefaceSaga thing, but if you look into it, it's really not that bad. At least not, if we agree that characters like Becca, Missy, Odette, etc. are actually good for the game.

Diane's update was indeed a rather special case because he got his second child and I don't think everything went as well as it should have. It's fine to complain about it, but that's what the "delete your pledge" button is for.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes