Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As for the characters? Almost all of these updates were voted for by patrons who preferred them to other, older ones - sure, there are some more, but I think only few will really, really care about the two weeks it took to create that Tina stuff, for example. I know the number of characters became kind of a meme by now, just as the SamefaceSaga thing, but if you look into it, it's really not that bad. At least not, if we agree that characters like Becca, Missy, Odette, etc. are actually good for the game.

Diane's update was indeed a rather special case because he got his second child and I don't think everything went as well as it should have. It's fine to complain about it, but that's what the "delete your pledge" button is for.
DC may let the patrons vote on who gets worked on next, he's not letting them dictate the flow of the game (like some DeveloperS). All of the character arcs will be worked on by the end.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DS may let the patrons vote on who gets worked on next, he's not letting them dictate the flow of the game (like some DeveloperS). All of the character arcs will be worked on by the end.
Sure, I think I didn't say anything that would contradict what you are saying. I just wanted to point out that it's not really true that some supposedly popular characters weren't worked on, while DC squandered time doing on other stuff that nobody wanted. Yes, the main story took too long, but in the end people voted with 58% for that update over Roxxy, Mrs. Johnson and Debbie (who actually came last in that poll with 10%).

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Sure, I think I didn't say anything that would contradict what you are saying. I just wanted to point out that it's not really true that some supposedly popular characters weren't worked on, while DC squandered time doing on other stuff that nobody wanted. Yes, the main story took too long, but in the end people voted with 58% for that update over Roxxy, Mrs. Johnson and Debbie (who actually came last in that poll with 10%).
When he does the vote does he give the option of all the folks or just a Radom selection ? I’ve noticed some devs will leave some out that they don’t care for much which is kind of like stacking the election. I don’t follow the patreon so was not sure.

Namestnik

Nov 20, 2019
дайте пожалуйста сохранку для 20.10 или 20.11 пройденную с открытием всех сцен

please give a save for 20.10 or 20.11 passed with the opening of all scenes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Are the completed translations working with v.0.20.11?
Apart from the new content, they should mostly work. However, they always change some details in the already translated text (they call it "correcting typos"), which invalidates the whole line of translation. It happens quite often. And note that translations do not work with the incest patch.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
don't do pregnant. Not see the game for impregnation. Is a bug?
Did you use the Cumdoom pills? Is the girl already pregnant? Some girls cannot become pregnant (older content, anything after the Diane update should work). Also, depending on the story progress, Tina or Jenny cannot become pregnant for a while.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
by the way:

starting the game on Linux gives me this output on terminal
Code:
No handlers could be found for logger "root"
the game works no issue though

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
дайте пожалуйста сохранку для 20.10 или 20.11 пройденную с открытием всех сцен

please give a save for 20.10 or 20.11 passed with the opening of all scenes
Save file does nothing have to do with unlocking scenes in cookiejar. You can open the console (shift+O) and type:

unlock_all_scenes()

if you really want to miss all the fun.

Reactions: yoje

rock10

May 8, 2019
Did you use the Cumdoom pills? Is the girl already pregnant? Some girls cannot become pregnant (older content, anything after the Diane update should work). Also, depending on the story progress, Tina or Jenny cannot become pregnant for a while.
yes i use cumdoom pills. All girl not pregnant. I don't know what happen. Do you have del save file correct for the impregnation?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yes i use cumdoom pills. All girl not pregnant. I don't know what happen. Do you have del save file correct for the impregnation?
You have two kinds of pills. Cumdoom -- no pregnancy. Pregnax -- many children. Try the other sort. It's not that complicated really...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When he does the vote does he give the option of all the folks or just a Radom selection ? I’ve noticed some devs will leave some out that they don’t care for much which is kind of like stacking the election. I don’t follow the patreon so was not sure.
Depends, for major updates (Judith/R(h)onda/Annie), every1 who didn't have a preg remake/anything at all was in the poll. For these 2 batches of tech build scenes, only those with a completed route were included (some were in both batch runs).
You have two kinds of pills. Cumdoom -- no pregnancy. Pregnax -- many children. Try the other sort. It's not that complicated really...
Pills labeled "no child" would surely provide boosted preg chances, like cmon :PogChamp:

Reactions: teraptuss

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Depends, for major updates (Judith/R(h)onda/Annie), every1 who didn't have a preg remake/anything at all was in the poll. For these 2 batches of tech build scenes, only those with a completed route were included (some were in both batch runs).

Pills labeled "no child" would surely provide boosted preg chances, like cmon :PogChamp:
Thanks for the clarity!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can get most older poll results on the main site, should give you an idea of which girls were in them and failed miserably *coughDebbiecough*

Reactions: teraptuss

Roter

May 27, 2020
Anyone know what to do to unlock Becca's new scene? I've been told I have to ask her mom at the apartment for Becca in the evening but I can't get that prompt to trigger

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes