Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
At least ~3 weeks in-game is normal. Unless you skip over a month at a time and nothing changes, it's working as intended
Yeah I've skipped 4 full weeks. There's some kind of glitch where she's both in maternity and pregnant at the pizzeria. And if you click on her in maternity she shows up as the final stage pregnant like she does at the pizzeria with corresponding dialog. I'm going to try to delete the game folder and uncompress from the original.

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah I've skipped 4 full weeks. There's some kind of glitch where she's both in maternity and pregnant at the pizzeria. And if you click on her in maternity she shows up as the final stage pregnant like she does at the pizzeria with corresponding dialog. I'm going to try to delete the game folder and uncompress from the original.
No good. I've cleared out the renpy folder in app data as well as deleted the game folder and replaced it with a fresh unpack and the glitch still persists. Will try a fresh playthrough.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
At nearly $1m dollars a year, DC isn't in danger of going out of business. DC has probably made $4m USD since this project was launched and is nowhere near complete. There are plenty of devs out there that release high-quality projects inside of 2 years...with plenty of content. For the huge amount that DC has made from the patreon, DC could have hired an entire team to get this project delivered within a reasonable timeframe. That is what I'm railing about.

For those of you that are good with this, that's fine. But I think at this point DC is milking SS for everything he can get and I'm not wrong for having that opinion.
none of this is true

Last edited:

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
what's the new scenes? did I mess up something 'cause I didn't get any new quest or anything (my savegame even got backrolled to before the heist lmao)

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
In becca's new scene, the response choices before the action should have consequences and lead to different animations. it would be nicer

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
In becca's new scene, the response choices before the action should have consequences and lead to different animations. it would be nicer
I love Becca. Wish we had more of her. She is great. I always had a thing for red heads and we do have a few.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have finished all the routes in the game, except for the pregs - don't do those, but have done some in the past. Overall, great game. Now, we need Jane and Anna.

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Hi :)
Quick question : if I play the latest version of this game, will I have to do all the content again in next version or are saves compatibles ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Quick question : if I play the latest version of this game, will I have to do all the content again in next version or are saves compatibles ?
For the last ~1,5 years saves were compatible, though that could be different specifically for the next update. It's going to be a tech update which means the new code may mess things up.
Then again, they recently added a "jump to new content" option, which you can choose when you start a new game. So it's quite unlikely that you'll actually have to replay content if you don't want to.

Reactions: Groumpf

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do i get the new Eve scene? saw it locked in the cookie jar
Changelog my dudes, it's there for a reason

For the last ~1,5 years saves were compatible, though that could be different specifically for the next update. It's going to be a tech update which means the new code may mess things up.
Then again, they recently added a "jump to new content" option, which you can choose when you start a new game. So it's quite unlikely that you'll actually have to replay content if you don't want to.
Probably more than that : 1.5 years ago was base 0.20, saves have been compatible before that (at least 0.18). Best option is to always get every new bugfix/whatever and load into them. Though indeed, since the tech build will recode most of the game, this might change and we might indeed get fucked up saves for a bit (even if 1 of the goals of the tech build is to fix saves)

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Probably more than that : 1.5 years ago was base 0.20, saves have been compatible before that (at least 0.18). Best option is to always get every new bugfix/whatever and load into them. Though indeed, since the tech build will recode most of the game, this might change and we might indeed get fucked up saves for a bit (even if 1 of the goals of the tech build is to fix saves)
0.18 is indeed too early. The first update that was officially meant to be forward compatible was Eve's 0.19 which came in mid october 19, while they added the current system (with warnings and all that stuff) in december 19 with 0.19.5. After that saves worked more or less fine, before it wasn't really much more than luck.

Reactions: gam2000
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes