Bala Lugosi

Jun 9, 2021
I hit a wall with this game. I can't progress. I've reloaded and checked the walkthrough. I'll have to wait for the next update. I can't finish the Maria storyline. I get to the fridge and nothing happens. Because I can't do that I can't get the lasagna for the tattoo place. I think I've done everything that can be done.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
updates are quite slow, they really milking that patreon money lol
Thanks, took 1.5 months for the milking scamlord claims to come back, was wondering when some1 would do it
I'm looking for scenes for forced milking scenes similar to these images in rpg games that you know of preferably with the girls being restrained.

Does anyone know of any other similar forced milking scenes in other rpg games like these?
1628696807136.png
1628696663497.png
1628696696678.png
Lol, have fun getting that post deleted for about 3 off-topic things in it
I hit a wall with this game. I can't progress. I've reloaded and checked the walkthrough. I'll have to wait for the next update. I can't finish the Maria storyline. I get to the fridge and nothing happens. Because I can't do that I can't get the lasagna for the tattoo place. I think I've done everything that can be done.
Don't do 489316516465 routes at once, force the time to evening with the phone and pray she's there

DarkCookie

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Does anybody know wether they are planning to release another pre-tech update (a part 2)? It feels like this tech update will drag on until december
Yah working on the 2nd batch of scenes. 5 out of 6 are done art wise. We're also still working on the tech update in parallel. So yeah, shit is taking a long time and won't be ready for a while. Posing is what will hold us back a lot IMO. I'll be working on the Rhonda update way before Posing/Code wraps up the tech update. We'll see.

Finally got the playing this after a very long pause and yup he did it, Summer Time Saga the vn that introduced me to this media finishes in the top 10 best games I've played easily.
:love::sneaky:

Trans Eve's story was what got me hooked on the game. It is probably the most engaging story in the game. At least in my experience.
:love::whistle:

Is the story just a complete mess/the dev just throwing in new characters to extend patreon time, or does it actually tie together well?
Wow, mean.

you guys think the rhonda update will be more romance based sort of like the eve story or be more like jenny (sex for favors) or something else entirely? it's pretty obvious that you'll help her win some sport competition or something while training yourself and probably help her with her overambitious mom, at least that's my guess. the thing is that like eve and mia she's already on friendly terms with the MC so i can only think her character arc going from friendly --> girlfriend as opposed to jenny who went from bitchy --> less bitchy. i also hope she's more kinky than the average SS girl.
More like Eve than Jenny for sure. You're not too far off. (y)

updates are quite slow, they really milking that patreon money lol
I love milking fat veiny juicy utters. I just can't help it. :BootyTime:

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Yah working on the 2nd batch of scenes. 5 out of 6 are done art wise. We're also still working on the tech update in parallel. So yeah, shit is taking a long time and won't be ready for a while. Posing is what will hold us back a lot IMO. I'll be working on the Rhonda update way before Posing/Code wraps up the tech update. We'll see.
Then you can ask not a modest question? :) Will there be a 2nd batch of scene updates regardless of the main tech update, and will there be any sexy content in the tech expansion itself? And then, of course, new backgrounds are good, but i would like something hotter ;).

DarkCookie

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Then you can ask not a modest question? :) Will there be a 2nd batch of scene updates regardless of the main tech update, and will there be any sexy content in the tech expansion itself? And then, of course, new backgrounds are good, but i would like something hotter ;).
- 2nd batch is independent from the tech update. It will be released before tech, yeah.

- Tech update itself won't really add new "sex scenes" or stories unfortunately. It's mostly back-end code rework and backgrounds. However, we'll add small things like easter eggs and polish the game in many ways. Who knows, I might add some sex scenes if the posing/code takes long and Art has spare time (but I'll mostly focus on getting a head start with Rhonda's content).

DarkCookie if you give us one more grace scene i will defend you from all the people calling you a milker for life
I mean, Grace got an extra scene in the last batch of scenes. She'll probably get 1 or 2 more scenes down the line. Not sure when though.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
DarkCookie First things first thanks. If your replying here I have two questions.
1) Are the gonna do the grave yard, principle basement and school janitorial closet next seems there all related and could be a big uodate
2) Will you be hinting at what's next and have you thought about trying the 3d type games popular now or will you stick with the 2d style?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DarkCookie First things first thanks. If your replying here I have two questions.
1) Are the gonna do the grave yard, principle basement and school janitorial closet next seems there all related and could be a big uodate
2) Will you be hinting at what's next and have you thought about trying the 3d type games popular now or will you stick with the 2d style?
1) Graveyard already has main story, Odette, Daisy/Aqua, probably other scenes in it too. The rest is mostly Annie update
2) Why would he go 3D if his main joy in life is drawing everything by hand ? And doing it for the last ~4 years, almost daily. Not only would it be hot garbage, it wouldn't be him doing much and most people would pitchfork his ass for going the "re-used asset 3D swap" route, unless you want even more milkers coming out to bitch about him

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I mean, Grace got an extra scene in the last batch of scenes. She'll probably get 1 or 2 more scenes down the line. Not sure when though.
yeah it was a top notch scene too but good to hear that my favourite SS girl will be getting a couple more scenes down the line. seriously though just keep doing what you're doing, the game is great. i can't wait for rhonda i hope her update is going to be BIG.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Since we're on the subject and Cookie himself may be here, I'll ask the question everyone wants to know:

Will we be seeing any of Roz's twin sister Roze?
28monsters3-superJumbo.jpg

"The name's RO-O-O-OZE!"

Reactions: Rando Civ

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1) Graveyard already has main story, Odette, Daisy/Aqua, probably other scenes in it too. The rest is mostly Annie update
2) Why would he go 3D if his main joy in life is drawing everything by hand ? And doing it for the last ~4 years, almost daily. Not only would it be hot garbage, it wouldn't be him doing much and most people would pitchfork his ass for going the "re-used asset 3D swap" route, unless you want even more milkers coming out to bitch about him
1)I missed that whole odette part because never got to open then grave there will retry thanks.
2)On the other point that was just curiosity on my part although I have no problem with daz, I'm in it for the story most of the time, reusing assets is not a big deal for me either it's not like you stop watching Will Smith or Sean Connery or Bruce Willis etc after their first movies. His critics will complain no matter what he does. Can't lie for a brief time I got caught in the frustration of his style until I understood how unique it was then I appreciated it. Guessing if I'm debating applying his style to 3d he can create his own characters from scratch and not bother with daz. Someone may be able to correct me but I believe NLT does his/their own characters from scratch. Don't crucify if I'm wrong I've just not seen those assets there.

DarkCookie

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
1- All of that will be touched on in Annie's story (3 updates from now) and yes it's going to be a large update including Annie/Her Mom/Mrs Smith hscenes (and pregnancies). Will most likely do split endings as well if time allows.

2- After SS? I have a bunch of ideas but not sure which I'll be doing yet. No point in over thinking future projects when I have so much to complete on this project as is. Some are 3D, others are 2D. For VN style games though I prefer the charm and development speed of 2D.

Since we're on the subject and Cookie himself may be here, I'll ask the question everyone wants to know:

Will we be seeing any of Roz's twin sister Roze?
I was just thinking how we desperately needed a slug girl in the game. :unsure:

-----------

Ok back to work, catch you later gators! xo

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Will most likely do split endings as well if time allows.
It is probably better not to make split endings, since this will require more development time (updates are released, unfortunately, very rarely :cry:) and the main character in the process of one playthrough must attach ALL women of the city to his harem, without exception (and perhaps not only women :devilish: ) to create an army of their offspring, conquer the galaxy and rule it like father and son God-Emperor. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Tikky
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes