dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1- All of that will be touched on in Annie's story (3 updates from now) and yes it's going to be a large update including Annie/Her Mom/Mrs Smith hscenes (and pregnancies). Will most likely do split endings as well if time allows.
Wow, your a champ, I just reread what I typed and even I could not understand it. Sorry about the typos/autocorrects. I really need to start rereading before I post.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
50/50 chance it was the fake DC account on Instagram or whatever and we've been bamboozled

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Is the incest patch link broken? I tried download it from lewd patcher, but when I hit download it gives me an html file, not a rpa file. I read there is one for current version but it is unofficial and I would prefer download something that was uploaded by the autor himself.

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
im playing on version 20-11 and i have roxxys story line complete but it wont let me do any of the extra scenes like the one with her mom or sex in the locker anyone know how to fix this?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
im playing on version 20-11 and i have roxxys story line complete but it wont let me do any of the extra scenes like the one with her mom or sex in the locker anyone know how to fix this?
For Sex with Crystal you have to have Sex with Roxxy in the trailer when she is outside. For locker sex, you have to have sex with her in the trailer as well again. For further questions, the is your friend.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
50/50 chance it was the fake DC account on Instagram or whatever and we've been bamboozled
Then he would have done a good job faking his game developer tag ;)

He did some cameo appearances in this forum. Last was over two years back already. I wished he would post more often here, at least once per release or so.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
For Sex with Crystal you have to have Sex with Roxxy in the trailer when she is outside. For locker sex, you have to have sex with her in the trailer as well again. For further questions, the is your friend.
I think it's a shame that we can't talk to Crystel in bed. If she do something like that, "put horns" on her own daughter, then do it right, right? Anyway, I wonder why there is only 1 bed in the trialer. Do mom and daughter sleep in there together? Or is Crystel sleeping outside in the field?

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyway, I wonder why there is only 1 bed in the trialer. Do mom and daughter sleep in there together? Or is Crystel sleeping outside in the field?
As far as I remember Roxxy mentions that there's only room for one bed for both of them.
1- All of that will be touched on in Annie's story (3 updates from now) and yes it's going to be a large update including Annie/Her Mom/Mrs Smith hscenes (and pregnancies). Will most likely do split endings as well if time allows.
I hope you can find the time to add a that split, as these do improve the stories and the game in general significantly in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

nilo96

May 7, 2020
I hope you can find the time to add a that split, as these do improve the stories and the game in general significantly in my opinion.
So how can splitting improve the plot and story, eh? Need to save and replay the game again? I personally think it's better to have one coherent plot and all the scenes concentrated in one playthrough, rather than "smeared" along many lines. After all, the STS was never advertised as an RPG game. The exception may be Eve's story (for obvious reasons) or perhaps a prom night when you need to finally choose the queen of the ball. Although it is possible to implement a "harem version" in the sitcom genre
(a classic example - the marriage of Figaro), when the hero has to torn between many heroines, hiding his betrayal from them and getting into various funny situations. It is much easier to implement than 6-7 "romantic" parallel stories, it would be much more fun and interesting and could be a worthy ending for the whole game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So how can splitting improve the plot and story, eh?
Massively, indeed, simply because you can write good stories and don't have to bend everything so that every girls fits into the harem eventually. That's fine with 2 or 3 characters (maybe 4 to 5) but as soon as it's more than that the game usually suffers or gets boring pretty quickly.

Just take Mia's story as an example, where you've got Helen and Yumi. A split enables us to get a nice and somewhat meaningful story for Helen and Yumi each, because Harold will get the other one. It's the same with let's say June and Mrs. Johnson or Judith and the Latinas.

To a degree it's just as Eve's story would have benefitted from a "naughty branch", where MC doesn't go down the romance path but focusses more on the lewd stuff including Grace and Odette, so we could be spared the fact, that Grace has concerns about fucking MC and that there's no way to get her scenes without that.

Need to save and replay the game again?
The game tells you when to save and you can just start from there and play the other arc. I don't see the problem.

I personally think it's better to have one coherent plot and all the scenes concentrated in one playthrough, rather than "smeared" along many lines.
I personally think the opposite. Especially because the plot my be coherent but usually just becomes pretty meaningless.
After all, the STS was never advertised as an RPG game.
It was and is indeed advertised as "dating sim/VN" and as thus it's pretty reasonable to expect choices. In fact it would be odd if there weren't any.

Although it is possible to implement a "harem version" in the sitcom genre
To be fair, the game was never really meant to be a harem. Yes, you'd always be able to fuck every girl in town (it was never promised that it would be possible in one playthrough) but in the first ~18 months DC actually refused to even add a harem feature and only agreed because so many people wanted it.

I don't really know where the expectation that every girl should be fuckable in one playthrough comes from.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Massively, indeed, simply because you can write good stories and don't have to bend everything so that every girls fits into the harem eventually. That's fine with 2 or 3 characters (maybe 4 to 5) but as soon as it's more than that the game usually suffers or gets boring pretty quickly.

Just take Mia's story as an example, where you've got Helen and Yumi. A split enables us to get a nice and somewhat meaningful story for Helen and Yumi each, because Harold will get the other one. It's the same with let's say June and Mrs. Johnson or Judith and the Latinas.

To a degree it's just as Eve's story would have benefitted from a "naughty branch", where MC doesn't go down the romance path but focusses more on the lewd stuff including Grace and Odette, so we could be spared the fact, that Grace has concerns about fucking MC and that there's no way to get her scenes without that.

The game tells you when to save and you can just start from there and play the other arc. I don't see the problem.

I personally think the opposite. Especially because the plot my be coherent but usually just becomes pretty meaningless.

It was and is indeed advertised as "dating sim/VN" and as thus it's pretty reasonable to expect choices. In fact it would be odd if there weren't any.

To be fair, the game was never really meant to be a harem. Yes, you'd always be able to fuck every girl in town (it was never promised that it would be possible in one playthrough) but in the first ~18 months DC actually refused to even add a harem feature and only agreed because so many people wanted it.

I don't really know where the expectation that every girl should be fuckable in one playthrough comes from.
For me, the game get's it's most appeal in the fact that you can boink each and every girl in town without the consequences. This includes being able to do so in one playthrough. I mean, we already have enough realism in RL, I don't need that in a game with monster girls and a shovel that fits into a backpack.

I am not so much into NTR (don't start a thread explaining to me why I use that phrase wrong here pls) the more so because it does not fit MC's personality. I would be happy if DC could bend reality enought to make every girl happy without the need for MC to betray them. Just like it was with Missy/Becca/Roxxy, Grace/Odette, Debbie/Diane, Maria/Tony and all the other people who know about each other.

I was not so happy with the Grace/Eve controversal because it absolutely does not fit MC imo. I hope DC can do better here and in future.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For me, the game get's it's most appeal in the fact that you can boink each and every girl in town without the consequences. This includes being able to do so in one playthrough. I mean, we already have enough realism in RL, I don't need that in a game with monster girls and a shovel that fits into a backpack.
I was not so happy with the Grace/Eve controversal because it absolutely does not fit MC imo. I hope DC can do better here and in future.
I think that's kinda of contradictory. To me it's indeed pretty simple, if you want a game where every girl is in the harem, you simply can't have deeper "classical" romance (like in Eve's case), somewhat meaningful male friendsships (like Erik or Harold), etc. without it becoming totally weird or totally out of character.

I get that people don't care for these things and would be happy for DC to ignore it, but I simply think that this whole "full harem" thing just doesn't fit SS. There are games where the harem is key and where the game is essentially tailored/written towards it and quite a few of them are great. But SS wasn't meant to be that way and it shows in almost every story.

I would be happy if DC could bend reality enought to make every girl happy without the need for MC to betray them.
I strongly disagree here, to be honest. For the simply reason that it basically never works. Once you have to start "bending" existing stories they either become bad or boring or seem really lazy.

Also I don't really want to see that content wise, either. I'd like to see Harold and Helen back happy together while MC is having fun with Mia and Yumi. I'd like MC and Judith to kick some Latina ass without having to think about that MC has to fuck them later on, I may even like to get rid of Mrs. Smith for good if that that's an option and have MC take over her cult, etc.

If everyboy has to stay on "good terms" and be available for the harem, it just cuts off so many possibilities which in my opinon would be quite sad, given the great options the game offers.

Just do add: I'm not saying there shouldn't be threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, whatever else is possible - but just that it should be within character and fitting for these specific stories. Even now the game offers more realisitc possibilities than DC could ever complete and to me that's really enough.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

nilo96

May 7, 2020

Although i disagree with your opinion, but i respect it. Everything will depend on Cookies, and since the release speed is very low, the concept may have changed several times by that time.

Reactions: j4yj4m

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
hey there, i'm not the big expert of game like summertime saga, but i like the style of the game, can smb recommend some more game like SG? ( all the most popular games like milfy city, harem hotel, taffy tales i've already tried)

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes