itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Still trying to understand the reasoning behind people moaning and bitching about the "milking".
My only assumption is that they are jealous of the money they are making.
Please tell me how waiting for 4-6 months to get an update with a shit ton of build up and exposition with a bare minimum of actual sex scenes, while adding new characters when older characters haven't even gotten their 1st update yet, can not be considered milking?

The game is going at a snail's pace, and that would be okay if he just added some more sex scenes in every update and held off introducing new characters. I honestly don't care for the "milking" stuff either but there is valid criticism to be had, and calling people whiners or cry babies makes you just as bad as those who say milker this, scammer that.

I honestly don't care about the direction this game has been going for a while now, but I can't help but reply when I see comments like this white knighting for DC.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Please tell me how waiting for 4-6 months to get an update with a shit ton of build up and exposition with a bare minimum of actual sex scenes, while adding new characters when older characters haven't even gotten their 1st update yet, can not be considered milking?

The game is going at a snail's pace, and that would be okay if he just added some more sex scenes in every update and held off introducing new characters. I honestly don't care for the "milking" stuff either but there is valid criticism to be had, and calling people whiners or cry babies makes you just as bad as those who say milker this, scammer that.

I honestly don't care about the direction this game has been going for a while now, but I can't help but reply when I see comments like this white knighting for DC.
And what makes you think you convinced anybody? Or that anybody cares?

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017

I'm not white knighting anyone, it's just my opinion on the "milking" posts
There is literally no point in coming into a thread of a game and complain about it, the people that are supporting him will keep supporting and the vast majority of people here enjoy and game and i'm pretty sure they would be thrilled if these posts were just gone, it's sort of a running joke now to be honest and people just make fun of them.

As for the waiting I don't really care.
I'm getting the game for free and my job and other games keep me busy long enough.

Nov 20, 2020

Daddy chill

shobhie

Sep 1, 2020
Can someone suggest me games like summertime saga. With almost as same storyline as this. Similar art style too. Where the story is around the family and neighbours and all

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not white knighting anyone, it's just my opinion on the "milking" posts
There is literally no point in coming into a thread of a game and complain about it, the people that are supporting him will keep supporting and the vast majority of people here enjoy and game and i'm pretty sure they would be thrilled if these posts were just gone, it's sort of a running joke now to be honest and people just make fun of them.

As for the waiting I don't really care.
I'm getting the game for free and my job and other games keep me busy long enough.
Yeah I get it, the posts are pretty senseless and annoying. I also don't really care about the waiting or were the game is going, it's free and if there's an update I'll see what it's about.

Schwarzguy

Jul 24, 2017
Can someone suggest me games like summertime saga. With almost as same storyline as this. Similar art style too. Where the story is around the family and neighbours and all
There's a couple threads of people asking exactly what you're asking, you can find them easily with the search tool or even googling it. For me, A Town Uncovered could be the closest one in regards to the general mechanics, the pace of the game itself and sadly, for the pace of the developement of the game...Tons of people used to compared them for their evident similarities and small dosis of fantasy. Drop is the art, Summertime beats this game in that regard, althoug it has its own...taste, let's say.

Not so close, but with beautiful art that I totally recommend you if you enjoyed Summertime Saga is What a Legend; mechanics and storyline are not as related as it's with A Town Uncovered, but somehow I see some similarities between both of them. This one is deep in fantasy, so it has to be your cup of tea.

Hope you find it useful mate and if I remember more games I'll update this post.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

I mean, it's not like these things aren't known. I get that there are many who don't like DC's way of creating content and who would like to have a game that's focussed on a few characters with lots of sex scenes. BUT he's been doing it this way for more than 3 years and it's really fair to assume that those who actually give money to him voluntarily are kinda ok with the way things are going.

I mean, old characters like Debbie etc. simply lost their content polls and his patrons voted to work on the teach update instead of Ronda. So it's fine to disagree with the way the game is developed, but that really doesn't mean that it's milking. He's releasing the content he says he will. Sure, maybe often a bit slower than some would like, but in return the game is free and nobody has to pay a cent.

It's not like with other games where people may pledge to get early access and then have to pledge another and another month, because the release is delayed. These things simply can't happen here...

I'm just not sure what you really want from DC? Complaints like these basically read like "how dare you to develop the game you want and not the one I want?!" Sure, that's how everybody thinks secretly, but I'm not sure what these criticisms are supposed to change...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Mods are getting lazy lately. Last time I answered somebody about recommendations of games like Summertime Sage, the whole discussion was deleted after half an hour. Such discussion is not wanted here. Don't ask me why.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm just giving my opinion on something, what made you reply like that?

I'm cool as a cucumber :cool:
What makes me respond like that, you ask? Well, maybe the simple fact that this opinion has been given about ten thousand times in this thread already, and the observation that except the complainers nobody cares and nothing changed. Just a thought.

Reactions: robbiej691

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I mean, it's not like these things aren't known. I get that there are many who don't like DC's way of creating content and who would like to have a game that's focussed on a few characters with lots of sex scenes. BUT he's been doing it this way for more than 3 years and it's really fair to assume that those who actually give money to him voluntarily are kinda ok with the way things are going.

I mean, old characters like Debbie etc. simply lost their content polls and his patrons voted to work on the teach update instead of Ronda. So it's fine to disagree with the way the game is developed, but that really doesn't mean that it's milking. He's releasing the content he says he will. Sure, maybe often a bit slower than some would like, but in return the game is free and nobody has to pay a cent.

It's not like with other games where people may pledge to get early access and then have to pledge another and another month, because the release is delayed. These things simply can't happen here...

I'm just not sure what you really want from DC? Complaints like these basically read like "how dare you to develop the game you want and not the one I want?!" Sure, that's how everybody thinks secretly, but I'm not sure what these criticisms are supposed to change...
I never made a point about there being too much characters, I like having a diverse amount of characters and scenarios play out. What I don't like is that he drip feeds actual H-scenes and keeps adding new characters to also drip feed scenes from. Like I said, the game is as wide as an ocean and as deep as a puddle. I'm not gonna put my tinfoil hat on and jump to the conclusion that he does this on purpose and that this is purely a monetary scheme, but honestly it would make sense right?

And I don't want anything from DC, like I said I don't care about waiting or where the game is going anymore since I pretty much gave up on it after that fucking Diane "update". You also seem to misinterpret a lot of what I said but that's cool because I'm kinda tired of this debate already and I just can't be arsed to analyze your whole reply properly.

Don't want to come off as an asshole though, no hard feelings or anything :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Mods are getting lazy lately. Last time I answered somebody about recommendations of games like Summertime Sage, the whole discussion was deleted after half an hour. Such discussion is not wanted here. Don't ask me why.
Mods ? Lazy ? Get real, they barely do anything worthwhile (like clearing the milkers), they prefer deleting people asking for similar games but let the 4901577456th question why Debbie isn't preg yet or why we still have nothing more than the bathroom stand for Judith around

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes