Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hello I don't know if it is too much to ask that someone could make an Android version with the Naughty Tribute Mod
Both work on Android, you just have to combine them on your own. Not much point doing it for you, unless srk mans up and goes out of his way to create an apk with both just for you :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Looking at the new artwork, it seems that silly sag is the new firm. Makes no sense for a lifeguard to be that saggy, imo.
She'd never be able to save anybody with those floatation devices strapped to her.
Judith's boobs were always heavy-looking but now they look really silly.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Makes no sense for a lifeguard to be that saggy, imo.
She'd never be able to save anybody with those floatation devices strapped to her.
Well, that's not how Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra got famous. :ROFLMAO:

Then again, I'd agree that a really flat girl would be nice, yet, DC doesn't want that because he thinks patreon may not like it.
Judith's boobs were always heavy-looking but now they look really silly.
It may be just me, but to me it seems like they actually got quite a bit smaller with the reworks?

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Well, that's not how Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra got famous. :ROFLMAO:

Then again, I'd agree that a really flat girl would be nice, yet, DC doesn't want that because he thinks patreon may not like it.

It may be just me, but to me it seems like they actually got quite a bit smaller with the reworks?
..variety is the spice of life? the game already has a trillion big titty girls. Having at least one flat option would only increase his followers, it cannot harm him at all. It's a niche the game doesn't appeal to yet.

Like, seriously that is a gigantic lack of vision.

Reactions: WSmith

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
..variety is the spice of life? the game already has a trillion big titty girls. Having at least one flat option would only increase his followers, it cannot harm him at all. It's a niche the game doesn't appeal to yet.

Like, seriously that is a gigantic lack of vision.
By patreon he actually meant the company patreon and not his patrons. He and his team still seem very carefully that everything is 100% within patreon's TOS and according to DC it may be too close to "loli content" ... not that I'd agree, but that's what he said.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You dudes seem to have forgotten the hugely empty debate about lolis that got nuked last year ...... Anything flatter than Mia isn't happening, not only for loli reasons but DC seems to like bigger tids anyway, no need to keep whining about it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You dudes seem to have forgotten the hugely empty debate about lolis that got nuked last year ...... Anything flatter than Mia isn't happening, not only for loli reasons but DC seems to like bigger tids anyway, no need to keep whining about it
It's more like not everybody religiously follows the DC lore, so not everyone is aware of all that has happened. Chill.

By patreon he actually meant the company patreon and not his patrons. He and his team still seem very carefully that everything is 100% within patreon's TOS and according to DC it may be too close to "loli content" ... not that I'd agree, but that's what he said.
I mean idk. Flat chested women exist irl too. And flat tits don't automatically mean looking young. But I guess I get DC in this sense, because most people who are into that sort of art are also into...the sort of shit that DC is afraid of, lol.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's more like not everybody religiously follows the DC lore, so not everyone is aware of all that has happened. Chill.

I mean idk. Flat chested women exist irl too. And flat tits don't automatically mean looking young. But I guess I get DC in this sense, because most people who are into that sort of art are also into...the sort of shit that DC is afraid of, lol.
You only partly get the problem. It's not about DC being afraid (maybe he is but that's not the point). It's about what Patreon allows on their platform. They make the rules, and when they say the L word, the account gets banned. Happened to DC along with a number of other creators some years ago.

You may be absolutely right that there are grown women with flat chests. But, again, that's not the point.

On the other hand, that does not explain why there are so many girls with atomic boobs in that game.

Reactions: AkaiZero

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
...but DC seems to like bigger tids anyway, no need to keep whining about it
Well, he also doesn't like anal and yet there are scenes and there'll be more of them. So it's not like his personal preference would ultimately matter, especially not if it's just a tertiary, minor character.
Yeah, I guess we'll see if there'll be a character at some point or not. They had the same discussion again when they talked about adding a centaur monster girl and whether that's too close to beastiality or not.
It's about what Patreon allows on their platform. They make the rules, and when they say the L word, the account gets banned. Happened to DC along with a number of other creators some years ago.

You may be absolutely right that there are grown women with flat chests. But, again, that's not the point.
To be fair, the ban happened because of the "I word" and was indeed totally justified by that standard. In this case it would certainly be possible to make sure everybody understands that an actually grown woman in her late 20s or early 30s isn't a loli. Then again, it just seems like it's not important enough to even take the slightest risk.

But it's important to see that this isn't a case where a dev tries to circumvent patreon's TOS with content that's actually illegal, but that it's just a fear that patreon may overreact - which as far as I'm aware has never actually happened with any game.

Reactions: WSmith and AkaiZero

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
someone explains to me in detail with installing the mods on Android is that I do not understand the other explanation well

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Crazy to see people saying there are too many characters with big boobs, when I'm out here editing them to all be at least Jenny size if not Tina :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to have the Gym girl's body to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma and Bloggs112

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
grace is easily the sexiest and best girl in the game. if she's going to be on the next poll i will for sure root for her. if you disagree come at me.
Grace is great, but it's Roxy all the way for me, bro. Kind of trite, I know, but I like her storyline and character development. Then it's Eve, for the same two reasons. I'm a sucker for a good storyline.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes