McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
saw dc working on the lifeguard on stream yesterday. art for the tech update is still at 87% but i guess work on the rhonda update has started anyway? hype! also do you guys think we're getting the second batch bundled in some sort of halloween update or is it coming before and no halloween stuff this year?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
saw dc working on the lifeguard on stream yesterday. art for the tech update is still at 87% but i guess work on the rhonda update has started anyway?
Yeah, he usually runs out of stuff he can stream and thus starts working on other things on stream.
also do you guys think we're getting the second batch bundled in some sort of halloween update or is it coming before and no halloween stuff this year?
Even though I haven't heard anything, I'd guess there's a chance... adding at least one scene would be small compensation for the fact that the update does again take way longer than expected. I wouldn't bet on it though.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
man, I bet the next update will only happen next year lol
I bet you didn't read a few pages back when DC posted that he wanted to get batch 2 out before the end of Sept and is now trying for soon™ ....... Bet you also think you're funny coming out with stuff most people already knew for months

Another fun fact and basic math for you : took them more than 6 months to barely get to less than 60% yet you somehow find a way to not figure out there's less than 0% chance to get the last 40%+ done before the years end .......

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
I only check this page every couple months so I didn't know about any of that
thanks for the summary

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I only check this page every couple months so I didn't know about any of that
thanks for the summary
Maybe so, but you can read back a few weeks or so to see what you might have missed instead of asking or assuming.
Sorry. There is too much of that not happening all over this forum.

Reactions: jestertlw

felyor

Jun 17, 2018
I love the Maria/Tony scenes very much, is there more 2dcg games where a husband let me sleep with his wife?? I know Taffy Tales has some of this too but here is so much better imo

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes