j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I bet that is the cherry on the pie, and the dev is leaving it intentionally for the gran finale.
Not really, no. Debbie would have had her pregnancy by now if DC's patrons had voted for it, but she lost both of these polls by quite badly.
And the plausible solution would have been so easy, especially since even the extended 16:9 map dos not have a fire department...
Just a fun fact, quite a few people wanted a fire department, but DC said it would add nothing substancial to the game and that the space could be used for better locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf78

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I bet that is the cherry on the pie, and the dev is leaving it intentionally for the gran finale.
I bet that it ends up marrying the mom hence the wedding dress in the attic.
The wedding dress is obviously her's from when she married the MC's dad. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to impregnate the mom and marry her while creating a really awkward situation among literally everyone that knows them, but I don't see a wedding happening anytime soon.

Apr 3, 2020
Stuck on few missions. Anything that has to do with sugar tats I can not access. It says I need to follow eve to the tent but won't let me enter any point of access

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stuck on few missions. Anything that has to do with sugar tats I can not access. It says I need to follow eve to the tent but won't let me enter any point of access
You know where it is and how to get there ? Have you tried different timeslots/weekend ? What does the phone hints say ? Did you put some wonky mods ? Are you doing 20 routes at once ?

Apr 3, 2020
You know where it is and how to get there ? Have you tried different timeslots/weekend ? What does the phone hints say ? Did you put some wonky mods ? Are you doing 20 routes at once ?
No mods. Trying to do the eve wants to talk to me in tent mission and also Trying to get paint for art project

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just a fun fact, quite a few people wanted a fire department, but DC said it would add nothing substancial to the game and that the space could be used for better locations.
Yeah, but the point is: there is no fire department. Would have made for some quite funny dialog lines to comment on how Diane's house would never had burned down if they only had a fire department.

Maybe they still do it.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I downloaded the game 2 times and it keeps happening, and in the previous version it didn't happen, and in all the new locations it's the same thing.

1635299335723.png

Faustão

Aug 8, 2019
Hey can someone help me im having a bug where after eve and kevin tell me roxxy and dexter are fighting on the basketball court i just go back to the map and if i go to the court nothing happens, this causes my progress with roxxy to be stuck. Help!

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
I guess I need to at least unlock Eve's scenes before doing gallery unlock? Since it needs to define dick/no dick

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I guess I need to at least unlock Eve's scenes before doing gallery unlock? Since it needs to define dick/no dick
If you are using the gallery unlocker mod, don't. There's a ton of posts that say don't use it. (I have never used it, myself).

I just took 30 seconds to search the word "unlock" in the search box in the upper right corner of this thread and found this on the first page of the results (sorted in descending date order). Hopefully this answers your question:

Start game, load or new game, click phone, click wifi icon, wade through the 409157439865 pages of warnings that your game will blow itself and your PC will melt, find the "gallery unlock all", click that, go back main menu, enjoy

Reactions: Zelva
4.00 star(s) 362 Votes