Jimmy54

Nov 15, 2018
the game does not open for me and it is not a matter of waiting until it loads. Now you need to have a super PC to play or what?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how to change control ? my left arrow is broken
Aside this game is point and click with the mouse and you never need arrows, good question. Either wrong thread or bot failed to post something decent to farm post counts

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Aside this game is point and click with the mouse and you never need arrows, good question. Either wrong thread or bot failed to post something decent to farm post counts
Not quite. Arrow keys are needed for dex and int minigames.
how to change control ? my left arrow is broken
As for getting past those minigames, I'm not sure there is a way to customize keys. Enabling cheat mode lets you pass minigames altogether, but last I heard it can only be done at the start of a new game. If you're not interested in that, go for luck. Keep running them until the left arrow isn't a factor.

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
The wedding dress is obviously her's from when she married the MC's dad. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to impregnate the mom and marry her while creating a really awkward situation among literally everyone that knows them, but I don't see a wedding happening anytime soon.
once someone said...Dream Big... :)

blackJoker11

Mar 28, 2021
Heyyyyyyy Someone can help me !!!! im block here . when i enter the storage room . have nothing inside and Mrs Maria not in the room .
Main story: Part 1
  1. Next day, in the morning, the pizza guy is willing to share information with a sine qua non condition: make his wife pregnant! Wait for Tony to put a little romance, then enter the storage room in the evening
What i need to do for Continue the main mission ????

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
i re
Very unlikely - i think the likes of the teachers wont get expanded on again for example even if they really need more content. Personally i would like to see an option to go with everyone instead of the branching paths most (Choose the horny milf neighbour or the school geek, choose your slim young friend or her mom).
I really hope that at some point we can impregnate the whole town eventually lol! , but I agree none of the teacher need any more content besides the PE teacher. I still want them to be able to get knocked though. the ones that I have seen that still are in need are the teachers, the principle, the principle's pet(forget her name), the carpenter's wife, the life guard, anna(I believe that is the one u have yoga chick), the 3 popular girls, the Hispanic twins, all the female shop keeper), cosplay girl, and cow tits(I forget her name so just using name she is called by her bullies sry if that seems insensitive). those are all the girls that are not able to be knocked up at this time. if I forgot any plz let me know. btw I am trying to avoid names and only using descriptors cuz they are easier for me to remember all of them by that cuz there are a lot of them lol.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Heyyyyyyy Someone can help me !!!! im block here . when i enter the storage room . have nothing inside and Mrs Maria not in the room .
Main story: Part 1
  1. Next day, in the morning, the pizza guy is willing to share information with a sine qua non condition: make his wife pregnant! Wait for Tony to put a little romance, then enter the storage room in the evening
What i need to do for Continue the main mission ????
Not sure if caps lock abuse or font size jank is worst. As for the "bug", every1 who has it never had a solution. It's also a 3 build old bug. It's also weird I replayed the entire route in 0.20.12 just to have the 3some in gallery, and didn't see a hint of that bug. It's still a mystery how/what/why some dude(s) can get that "bug" and 99%+ never get it.
i re

I really hope that at some point we can impregnate the whole town eventually lol! , but I agree none of the teacher need any more content besides the PE teacher. I still want them to be able to get knocked though. the ones that I have seen that still are in need are the teachers, the principle, the principle's pet(forget her name), the carpenter's wife, the life guard, anna(I believe that is the one u have yoga chick), the 3 popular girls, the Hispanic twins, all the female shop keeper), cosplay girl, and cow tits(I forget her name so just using name she is called by her bullies sry if that seems insensitive). those are all the girls that are not able to be knocked up at this time. if I forgot any plz let me know. btw I am trying to avoid names and only using descriptors cuz they are easier for me to remember all of them by that cuz there are a lot of them lol.
Every girl ever will get a preg remake/update to them. All those listed are either coming soon™ (3 planned routes include like ~10 of those girls), the rest will need to win polls and then wait for their build to be made. As I stated 438927654396 pages ago : it's not "if" or "maybe" they'll get a preg update, only "when".

4.00 star(s) 361 Votes