PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
its been 6 year ago i play this game what a time before patreon ban incest if i remember. this game really goes international

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
its been 6 year ago i play this game what a time before patreon ban incest if i remember. this game really goes international
Game started in 2016 but you were playing it in 2015 ? Are you another time traveler/multi-verse dude ?

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
every time I try and go into the library it says "i need to check out this book first, i should talk to the librarian again" but i cant go inside the library. Anyone else got this bug

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It is possible to remove a black screen, on the sides? PC: 1920x1080 HD 16:9

View attachment 1473988
Is this the picture you are getting, with the top and bottom part cropped off? That's definitely not OK. You should get an uncropped 4:3 image with black borders left and right. Yes, you get black borders but nothing should be cut off.

They are working on the 16:9 tech update since over a year now and it will take some more months.

Reactions: Kaylicon

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Exert massive bigbrain power and click on the right pizza icon just as MC gets near the right house's door. Anything not blue car is grade-school tier of easy. Unless you play on phone, in which case : lol
Lol, sound simple, but I think there is a bug there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, sound simple, but I think there is a bug there.
Dunno, redid the entire route for 3some in 0.20.12 and didn't encounter anything. Good ol' fakebug karma : 99%+ people will never get anything resembling a bug, but 1 dude in the entire universe will have every bug known to man. Which also happen to be 1 dude in this thread that changes every build, weird

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is anyone else getting a traceback error the first time the MC milks Diane in the barn? I had to hit ignore multiple times to get to the actual minigame. I hope I don't get the error everytime I want to play the milking minigame.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone else getting a traceback error the first time the MC milks Diane in the barn? I had to hit ignore multiple times to get to the actual minigame. I hope I don't get the error everytime I want to play the milking minigame.
Some funky stuff trying to load an image that doesn't exist and/or the scene trying to play while she's preg. Maybe slow down on the phone debug menu next time

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Some funky stuff trying to load an image that doesn't exist and/or the scene trying to play while she's preg. Maybe slow down on the phone debug menu next time
I don't play games on my phone. I built my computer specifically for that. Playing a game like Summertime Saga on my phone is a waste of time. I wasn't aware that is was caused by some type of issue with the Naughty Tribute Mod. I haven't played the game since version 0.20.8

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
4.00 star(s) 361 Votes