srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Why do you want a 3 bugfix update that does nothing ? Either get 0.20.10 (for whatever reason) or 0.20.12 .....
Pardon? 0.20.11 is 0.20.10 plus three bug fixes. Why should he get 10 when 11 is the same but with three bugs fixed?

Not wanting 12 is a different question though.

Reactions: WSmith

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pardon? 0.20.11 is 0.20.10 plus three bug fixes. Why should he get 10 when 11 is the same but with three bugs fixed?

Not wanting 12 is a different question though.
It barely fixes anything worthwhile and it won't improve 0.10 in any way (outside of those 3 little fixes). Either get 0.10 or 0.12, 0.11 doesn't do much, and you gotta download the 1GB each time anyway, which is surprisingly hard for most dudes around here

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Not taking sides but my son is a software developer having worked in Antigua, Germany, Malta, Austria etc all as project lead and some for very scary people and when I showed him this "game" he laughed and said this guys taking the piss he's making more money than me and the people writing code would be sacked for time wasting, clearly a few hours part time and no incentive or ability to complete a simple piece of work. And before you say nonsense, at 20 he wrote code for a multinational mobile phone company on thier first text message service turning the recieved signal back into readable text. Also not sure why coming back after months to check only to find some people have been here saying the same things every single day for years. Very strange life.
Uhhhhhhh...
sf7fn69a8sh01.jpg

Reactions: IZenithI

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It barely fixes anything worthwhile and it won't improve 0.10 in any way (outside of those 3 little fixes). Either get 0.10 or 0.12, 0.11 doesn't do much, and you gotta download the 1GB each time anyway, which is surprisingly hard for most dudes around here
You're not talking sense. 11 fixes three bugs (typos, Jenny and Roxxy event triggering). Why download a buggy version 10? But do as you like.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
There won't be any until at least 2 years when DC gets to her polled route after both R(h)onda's and Annie's ...... Good thing we've been repeating this for the last 2 years too.
Yeah, you say that, but you're also repeating yourself over and over about people repeating themselves :p Maybe we should all just ignore them, see if they go away then? (as if that's a real possibility ;))

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, you say that, but you're also repeating yourself over and over about people repeating themselves :p Maybe we should all just ignore them, see if they go away then? (as if that's a real possibility ;))
That's two things not gonna happen ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WSmith

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, yesterday I installed Summertime Saga 20.12 + Naughty-Tribute 1.14. When I took a look on the cellphone-tool, I noticed two new button: a camera, and a book. The book is linked with an online walktrough, but for what the camera is fine?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys, yesterday I installed Summertime Saga 20.12 + Naughty-Tribute 1.14. When I took a look on the cellphone-tool, I noticed two new button: a camera, and a book. The book is linked with an online walktrough, but for what the camera is fine?
As written in my thread: There you will find the screenshots you made in-game.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Icons are there in the "real" game, just greyed out. And mod talk is for mod thread

Reactions: Angora Kitty

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
does anyone know which new sex scenes will be there in the upcoming release of tech update ?
DC mentioned he's working on final batch of scenes in his stream.. but which ones ?.. if anyone can share info, it will be much appreciated :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does anyone know which new sex scenes will be there in the upcoming release of tech update ?
DC mentioned he's working on final batch of scenes in his stream.. but which ones ?.. if anyone can share info, it will be much appreciated :D
Nothing was said and wtf are you doing here ? Get back to TGO

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes