McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
maybe the new batch will remake the ivy scenes. i wouldn't mind that to be honest, always thought she's one of the better side characters in terms of looks. veronica joining diane at the barn for milking wouldn't be bad either because that plot thread probably won't get resolved in a regular update. then there is the nurse at the hospital who's kinda hot but we only received a bj from her so far and the indian doctor and they both deserve some new scenes me thinks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
maybe the new batch will remake the ivy scenes. i wouldn't mind that to be honest, always thought she's one of the better side characters in terms of looks. veronica joining diane at the barn for milking wouldn't be bad either because that plot thread probably won't get resolved in a regular update. then there is the nurse at the hospital who's kinda hot but we only received a bj from her so far and the indian doctor and they both deserve some new scenes me thinks.
Nurse is a real girl, DC probably needs her ok for the lewds.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ty bro, kinda disappointed not gonna lie. I thought special there will be special costume or etc lol
Odette's fullmoon event last year was Halloween theme'd-ish. You get an achievement when Satan Claus sleighs around the town and you click on him (maybe not click, you still get an achievement with him around). We also got pre-retconned Consuela route for Xmas in 2019. But nothing (probably) this year. Blame not enough milkage

Reactions: GucciGang69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait, what? What's the story behind that?
DC polled randos during streams if people would like to get into the game. Many girls in-game are that. And many dudes you see around the school/mall too. There's also a bunch of dickpics and/or naked DC stream ..... Place is wild

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
DC polled randos during streams if people would like to get into the game. Many girls in-game are that. And many dudes you see around the school/mall too. There's also a bunch of dickpics and/or naked DC stream ..... Place is wild
I feel like this just raises more questions, haha.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Mods are too lazy and asking them won't do anything. Just pretend tags don't matter and move on.
What is this "pretend" thing that you mention? There are a good number of people who request patches because they can't pretend anything beyond "landlady" and "roommate."

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well there had been two updates when the tracker was between 0 and 63 and recently DC said there will be a third. So I'd go with Omnikuken and pretend.

Reactions: jestertlw
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes