ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
whats wrong with the code?
A renpy game usually comes with some nice features like "roll back" and "skip".
These features come for free. As a dev you just have to do nothing! Really nothing at all!

But if someone decides to write really shitty code, "roll back" would break this shitty code.
Instead of fixing this shitty code they spend years(!) trying to block the "roll back" feature.

But a renpy game without rollback and skip not is worth playing.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Did this game used to have a ntr route, did they scraped it or I'm mistaken and It never was a thing?
Also, can someone who played all routes tell me how much content is covered by the femdom tag like are there actual scenes or is it just the sister being a tsundere?
Thank you.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
How's it looking on the mod front? Anything need updating or can I just jam these in all willy nilly?

Reactions: Punto

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A renpy game usually comes with some nice features like "roll back" and "skip".
These features come for free. As a dev you just have to do nothing! Really nothing at all!

But if someone decides to write really shitty code, "roll back" would break this shitty code.
Instead of fixing this shitty code they spend years(!) trying to block the "roll back" feature.

But a renpy game without rollback and skip not is worth playing.
Skip still works, even skip all unread. They blocked rollback years ago when the saves were wonky between builds

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
when ever i lose hope for the future of this game with all these scrap scenes from previous updates but then i feel peace seeing all these dickriders defend dc..... faith restored.....in humidity loool

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did this game used to have a ntr route, did they scraped it or I'm mistaken and It never was a thing?
Nope, there never was (and probably never will be).
Also, can someone who played all routes tell me how much content is covered by the femdom tag like are there actual scenes or is it just the sister being a tsundere?
Nothing you'd consider close to actual femdom. Ultimately the game is pretty vanilla.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you.
The game has a kinda ntr "route" it is basically the main story with the Wive of Tony, if that really is NTR. you are impregnating his wife. Femdom tag is only for Jenny (sister) and a bit of the Nun (but her only to mias mom)
Dunno if j4yj4m 's answer is more correct. But the Femdom is pretty light yeah.
How's it looking on the mod front? Anything need updating or can I just jam these in all willy nilly?
Jam it in, the incest mods are just text changes, so should still work. (nothing really new for them). The hairy mod could be broken not sure.
The Unlocker mod is utterly useless, because you can unlock in game, and will break the game.
Shit forgot about Naughty Tribute. Could have some problems until its updated, liek the hairy mod.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Which mod?
  • the one that makes Debbie and Jenny members of your family? You can use the current one (stated fifth time in the past 2 hours)
  • srksrk 68 's mod? The update just came out this afternoon - I don't even know if they are awake.
  • The SPH mod by ImTransAndTiny ? She's probably not worried about it yet - but she'll let us know.
  • A different one?

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Take any AAA game/movie studio and have 1 dude do the entire art (backgrounds/models/evertying else). Now expect that 1 dude to do this in ~4 months. You get Summertime. And whiners
Then explain all the games on this site that were completed faster than this. Look at the long list the most popular completed games on this site that were completed faster than this game with significantly less funding.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Can't quote since you quoted yourself, but most finished games are 3D asset swaps that require nothing outside a good video card to render the pre-made models. Let's try your own question : name any finished game that has hand-made graphics, is on par scale-wise to this and was finished in any time frame faster than this. We'll be waiting for a while
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think so, really not sure what you mean with couple of years. It probably would be updated with the Mia route, but that route lost pretty heavily the last 2 time it got voted on.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Then explain all the games on this site that were completed faster than this. Look at the long list the most popular completed games on this site that were completed faster than this game with significantly less funding.
The onus isn't on Omnikuken - you're the one making the argument. It's on you to give examples of the games you mean.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Your Quote is all wonky, I think you put in your answer together with the quote.
Edit: I was wondering, what games with hand drawn art are completed faster? The problem earlier when we got frequent, ~4 months, updates were the art so DC was taking to long. Now it switched to the recoding, posting of the Tech update takes soooo much longer then expected.

Reactions: Count Morado

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Summertime Saga is one of the 3 games I support with subscriptions.
It, along with Taffy Tales and Spooky Milk Life, are games I feel like find the special "lewd" feeling adult games should strive for.

I'm more than fine waiting for good content. I hope others find the patience to let these artists do what they've proven they're capable of.
*shrugs*

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The onus isn't on Omnikuken - you're the one making the argument. It's on you to give examples of the games you mean.
Don't help me too much, next thing we know you'll be called a shill or an alt account of mine just put together to pat myself on the back after roasting the milkers
Summertime Saga is one of the 3 games I support with subscriptions.
It, along with Taffy Tales and Spooky Milk Life, are games I feel like find the special "lewd" feeling adult games should strive for.

I'm more than fine waiting for good content. I hope others find the patience to let these artists do what they've proven they're capable of.
*shrugs*
Isn't Taffy Tales pretty much dead by now ? Been ~1 year since last build. And no, people won't evolve into thinking for themselves and/or figuring stuff takes time. Milking and whining over nothing is always the better option

• Haha

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
click latest updates sort by likes with the completed status tag and investigate for yourself.
Not pointed at me but I'll go anyway : 1st not 3D rendered game in the top 21 is 20th place. Out of the 1st page 30 games, only 5 aren't 3D. So your point is still empty. Guess we were right and hand-drawn games take longer and/or aren't completed yet. Funny stuff really

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, so many characters shown at the beginning, and nothing with them.
I would love scenes with: Annie, Mia (continued), Judith, Ms. Okita (new angles, they were really bad), Beth, Angelica, Anna, Cassie, Sara, Yumi.
Some are planned, others will be secondary, others I don't even know if they will have anything.
And if there are scenes with all of them, and at the current pace, I think it will be those dates that I said really to be concluded.
Annie: Voted on will be after R(h)onda
Mia: Lost the 2 last polls where she was in pretty heavy (I think got one time only 8% and the other 12% or something like that)
Judith: Will be after Annie
Ms. Okita: Teacher updates lost to Judith last (non pre tech) vote
Beth: Judith not mom, is with the Judith update.
Angelica: See Mia
Anna: Got dead last in the poll where Judith won. (Is together with Erik..)
Cassie: Is together with R(h)onda
Sara: There wont be sex between Sara and MC
Yumi: See Mia

Now the question is has he blocked me :LOL:

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Isn't Taffy Tales pretty much dead by now ? Been ~1 year since last build. And no, people won't evolve into thinking for themselves and/or figuring stuff takes time. Milking and whining over nothing is always the better option

TT is not dead, last update was in Sep of 2021, supposed to be an update coming in early Mar.

Aug 19, 2020
Don't help me too much, next thing we know you'll be called a shill or an alt account of mine just put together to pat myself on the back after roasting the milkers

The last update was 2021-09-13, quite far from a year. That particular patch was probably a bug fixing patch or something, but the original didn't come too far before it either.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes